Clubplanet Nightlife Community

late thurday shouts to tracy and others

fiatmusica

It looks like the unofficial theme for redno for the rest of the summer will be dressdown thursday.

and now...shouts to:

lovely Kimco: for ensuring that I met everyone who was there...

BB & Bmitch: Good to see both of you again.

Der: The man who ensures that we all get ourselves to tracy's shows wherever and whenever they may be. Good to see that you were able to make it yourself...and enjoying yourself as always.

Wombat-or is Travis Bickel or Tyler Durden--sorry i missed the pre-r# meet-up at your place...i waited at my office for the rain to stop and went direct to r#5...hope you got paid a lot of money for that 'do. [i assume you did it on a bet] Stay inside...getting sunburn on a bare head sucks from what i've heard.

B2B-Great to finally meet u albeit briefly. if we ever decide to call to do a meet-up at a "glam" place we should call ahead for "bottle service" for vcrs since that generally gets us a reserved table/booth.

And who am I forgetting cwm12.gif hmmmm...

Tracy---

You were excellent--as always...I two, make that three requests (blame Miss$$ for giving us the idea you take requests) cwm20.gif [and why didn't you play that n'sync song B2b requested...its would have gotten me so hyped for the concert this weekend at soldier field...j/k] anyway

1. More songs with vocals. When you're *really* into it--singing along with the track--it shows in your spinning. Plus I really like female cocal tracks anyway. cwm4.gif

2. Smack Curley for me the next time he grabs the mike when you're spinning. Just b/c Curley likes the sound of his own voice doesn't mean we do. [He also jacked up the volume for his voiceover...i was liking the turbosound up to that point, all of a sudden my ears started throbbing]

3. Tell us when your next gig is, so that we can all show up and dance like fools.

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Shout out to Chaos, it was really (genuinely) great to see you this weekend even though it meant you missing TT. You're the bro I never had.

Shout to BK and gratz on his wedding.

TT... dammit, i want to catch a set, can you crank it to 11 and rock NYC for me during your next set?

Props to Chi-town, my hometown, keep makin' 'em work for it.

I'm out,

e

who loves the world today.

------------------

I'm in search of myself. If you find me before I arrive, please have me wait.

AOL IM: petrol01

Man what a weekend i have had!!

Yeh Thursday was a great night out, Tracey was great again. The more i go to RedNo5 the more i like that place.

Good to see everybody again, although after the Champagne everything went fuzzy wink.gif

Me and Marcel ended up at the most amazing loft i have seen. Andcarried on the the wee hours. So thanks to the people who took us back their (who ever they were!).

Found a great new bar that plays some very nice deep house on Friday. Not sure what the hell it was called, but they were very tollerant of us using water pistols!.

Anyway my higlight was a couple of hugs from Tracey cwm32.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

Yep, B2B, she is full of hugs. I had the same highlight the saturday before at Crobar...

Dam and i thuogh i was special wink.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by fiatmusica:

B2B-Great to finally meet u albeit briefly. if we ever decide to call to do a meet-up at a "glam" place we should call ahead for "bottle service" for vcrs since that generally gets us a reserved table/booth.

LOL, everybody gets to meet me 'breifly'.

Only 4 things that tear me away from the dance floor.

1) Bladder movements.

2) The Bar.

3) Breifly meeting people.

4) The End.

Sorry about that! Anyway sod the booths not a big fan of them. Nothing better than Champers on the dancefloor.

We seriously need to meet up before hand though so we can all get to know each other. Club's arn't the best places to talk.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

OK where is the preparty going to be for this thursday?? Who's volunteering to let us all get drunk while B2B bartends for us??

Well Wombats got the decks and the roof top deck... i will get some furniture sorted and some bar stools and have one then.

We should have a pre-meetup somewhere though. Have a chat etc.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

I'm totally down for a premeetup. Let's see if wombat is alright with us chillin' on his roof, and getting a little VCR going on, and then we can do it.

Just mailed Wombat to see if he is up for going out.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Sorry about that! Anyway sod the booths not a big fan of them. Nothing better than Champers on the dancefloor.

In that case...You should go all out and drink the champagne straight from the bottle with a straw--ghetto style

cwm12.gif

------------------

Fiatmusica....

When the music's over....

turn out the lights