Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hands up who has a hangover.

back2basics-

It's going to be a very long day frown.gif

Good to meet you all in a state to talk smile.gif

So how was (where was it you went again, white star lounge?) Rive Gaunch (sp)? RedNo5 was kicking again, hope you all had a good time.

I am blatently not going to get shit done today, still a little pissed wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

dave - i'm feeling your pain, my friend. nice chatting with ya - sounded like there was a reason why security kept coming up there and giving you a hard time.

that, or i had a party going on in my head and i should have been having more fun that i was

slack slack slack all day long.... cwm4.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

b2b, Yeah i'll be out tonight. tonight is when i was talking about grub I don't think I could stomach much right now, anyway give me a call.

Trance: we were just a lil worried because you dissapeared into thin air, wasn't sure what happened to you.

------------------

wombat3.gif

Marcel, you do know I'm coming over tomorrow afternoon right? We gotta play with those tables when the neighbors won't mind.

I don't even want to think about food, or drinking tonight. My head feels like it is about a foot up my ass. I can't even think straight. Did I already say that in an earlier post? Man I'm fried.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by wombat:

b2b, Yeah i'll be out tonight. tonight is when i was talking about grub I don't think I could stomach much right now, anyway give me a call.

Trance: we were just a lil worried because you dissapeared into thin air, wasn't sure what happened to you.

Yeh i am pretty sure food is on the agenda. I will speak with Brent and let you know.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I am so damn lightheaded and flighty today that I am not going to get shit done either. I too feel your pain dave. It was defenately a good time playin' with the mixer and drinking vcr's at wombat's, we have to do it again sometime.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by tranceaction:

damn bloody vcr's.

i went into my car and decided to take a little nap before walking over to rn5 and woke up at 5AM.

how was RN5 ?

LOL!

Yeh those VCR's are killer! We were shouting at some guy we thought was you. But today, in th cold light of soberness, i realised this guy had a blue shirt on and you didn't!

Anyway, good to meet you. RedNo5 was good although i had to leave early as i had work.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by wombat:

ted, linds and I thought we lost you and drove around looking for you, can't dissapear like that.

Dave, you down to get some food later?

Still a bit pissed. cwm1.gif

Mate i work way out west, or i totally would be.

Hey your out tonight, right?

------------------

b2b6.GIF