Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody been to Sinibar?

back2basics-

I've been there and I liked it. The food was prepared well and I remember undergound and deep house being mixed until about 10:30 or 11 when the Hip Hop crowd took over. I sat upstairs, didn't get a chance to check out downstairs I assuming that's where the dancefloor is. Have fun.

------------------

wombat3.gif

alright B2B, I know I am coming for sure, Bmitch is coming for sure, tranceaction too. Not sure about Kim???

Kim you want to go?? Hurry up and figure it out so we can get a reservation. Like I said in the meetup thread, probably make a reservation for like 8-10 just to be safe.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Cool, well we want to make the 'coctail reception' wink.gif

So shall we say 8:30 would that be good for everybody?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

For now count me in. I'm a little worried that I might not be up for a long Saturday night after the ppl I'm going out with on Friday use terms like "buck-nutty" and "buckle-up" in reference to the scale of activity for the Friday festivities. cwm20.gif At the very least I am shooting for meeting all of you for dinner before hand. Wish me luck on Friday, sounds like I might need it cwm37.gif

Peace and stuff, Chaos.

------------------

So it moved on, and i moved on behind.

Oh so we finally get to meet you Chaos!?? Have funnnnn on friday, don't do anything I wouldn't do... smile.gif

Count me in for now... I will have to confirm later in the week, considering I am $-3 in my checking account. ugh.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

1540 North Milwaukee Avenue

Chicago, Illinois 60622

That's fairly close to RedNo isn't it?

How many people?

Let us know if you want to come (you and Kim BB?) and i will make a reservation. Check the site for info on the menu etc.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF