Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RedNoFive anniversary Party?? Meetup??

bouncyboy

Ok so gimmi number when you know for definate people, because you need to make a resavation for more than 6.

If we get to RedNo5 for the free bar it should make the night a little cheaper.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

so far it's

Me

B2B

Bmitch

Tranceaction

Kimberly

My Roommate

Kim's friend Debbie probably

My Roommate's Brother

anyone else planning on coming?? I would say make a reservation for about 9 or 10?? That way we can play it safe..

so Sinibar it is then huh?

Bmitch, you want to meet at my place first again, we can carpool as usual

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by tranceaction:

BB - i'm up for the meetup on saturday. let me know where or when. This will be my last hard party weekend as I start work on monday.

Check out the sinibar thread trance see if it get's your vote. Prices look good.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Cool! looks like being the best meet-up to date.

I will book it today so anybody not coming or is coming let me know.

I will get it sorted for 9 if everybody is happy with that, it gives us time to chat and eat.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

BB, I'll meet at your place first as usual. Just curious, doesn't RedNo have open bar from 9:30-11:30 or something? If so then might we want to meet just a little earlier so we can still partake in the free beverages at RedNo? Just a thought.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Bmitch, and everyone else. I just got this email from Pure...Dear PURE patrons,

We have received your <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> names for this Saturday (there is no need to resend them).

However, the policy of "Free Before 11:00PM" was a mistake.

THE <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> GUEST LIST</A> POLICY FOR THIS SATURDAY JUNE 30th at RedNoFive is:

$5 before 12:00 Midnight *AND INCLUDES COMPLIMENTARY DRINKS* from 10:00PM - 12:00 Midnight.

You no longer need to rush to get to the club before 11:00PM - You have until 12:00 Midnight (and complimentary drinks).

We apologize for the inconvenience / confusion.

Thank you for your continued support.

- PURE Staff

so it's open bar until Midnight. But i would think we would want to make that reservation for 8'ish that way we can get to redno by 1030-11 with plenty of time to down some drinks.

Bmitch, did you still want to cruise to that store saturday during the day??

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

I agree with BB, lets make the meet-up earlier say 8-ish, then we can head over to RN5 for the open bar (which starts at 9:30) and continue there.

I'm wondering who the 'surprise guest DJ' will be.. I hope its not Dave Ralph (or Seb Fontaine), that wouldnt be much of a surprise.

Hmmm.. since Anthony Pappa is playing Crobar on Monday, maybe he's in town for the weekend and it will be him.

Might be D:Fuse or Acquaviva, the newest residents...

or even Derrick Carter...

any guesses?