Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday, what's goin on?

back2basics-

Anybody know of anything good for tommorow?

Don't fancey summer stage. Don't know wheo's playing RedNo.

Did anybody go to Transit for the new house night run by the Mad Bar people? If so what was it like?

There must be something.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

i heard there was a party in wombat's mouth and we're all cummin'- looking for plane tickets now

alightmaybenot

yo - i don't know if danny howells is coming out by you guys anytime soon, but if he is, drop everything and make sure you check him out. saw him at vinyl tuesday night. flat out nasty ass shit. best set i've heard in recent memory...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

Originally posted by peeps:

i heard there was a party in wombat's mouth and we're all cummin'- looking for plane tickets now

alightmaybenot

yo - i don't know if danny howells is coming out by you guys anytime soon, but if he is, drop everything and make sure you check him out. saw him at vinyl tuesday night. flat out nasty ass shit. best set i've heard in recent memory...

Yeh i saw him last time i was in London. He was pretty good but Bushwacka! totally stole the show.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

These looks fun:

F:STOP is dedicated to HOUSE. Every Friday.

Arman and MUSIC 101 presented Manchester DJ's Miles Holloway and Elliot

Eastwick during the opening night party, last week. Hot percussionist,

LOUIE LOUIE put the cherry on top along with resident DJ's DAYHOTA

(Main

room) and FRIQUE (Blue room). Without doubt, the music was great.

This week F:STOP presents the Philadelphia kid, in the HOUSE:

D J D E E P C

As a member of the Wamdue kids as well as producing for both HOOJ

CHOONS and

END RECORDINGS, DJ DEEP C has established himself as a firm HOUSE

player.

Last week was fun celebrating the return of Chicago HOUSE. You have to

experience F:STOP once to know where to be...

Where will you be this Friday?

COME EARLY FOR A COCKTAIL RECEPTION FROM 9-11. PRINT OUT THIS E-FLYER

FOR

COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION FOR YOURSELF AND A GUEST FROM 9-11P THIS FRIDAY

OR

E-MAIL KELLY@TRANSIT-USA.COM WITH ALL RSVP RESERVATION REQUESTS.

FRIDAY JULY 6 @ ZENTRA

SPECTRUM OF SOUND YOUR GUIDE TO THE EDGE OF NIGHTLIFE IS PROUD TO PRESENT THE RETURN OF TAG TEAM MIXOLOGISTS MEL HAMMOND & JEVON JACKSON FRIDAY JULY 6 @ ZENTRA 923 W. WEED STREET CHICAGO, IL 21 & OVER 312.787.0400.

JEVON & MEL ARE THE ORIGINAL RESIDENTS OF THE INFAMOUS MAD BAR. FOR OVER FOUR YEARS THESE TWO ROCKED THE HOUSE TO ONE OF CHICAGO'S LEGENDARY NIGHT CLUBS. IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO PROMOTE THESE TWO WHEN I WORKED AT MAD BAR FOR OVER A YEAR. JEVON & MEL HAVE PLAYED AT VIRTUALLY EVERY HOTSPOT IN CHICAGO. YOU NAME IT THEY PLAYED THERE REDNO5, MAD BAR, RED DOG, FUSE, BETTY'S BLUE STAR, KARMA, HARRY'S VELVET ROOM, SLICK'S LOUNGE, SMART BAR- METRO TO NAME A FEW. WITH A TOTAL OF OVER 25 YEARS OF DJ EXPERIENCE BETWEEN THE TWO THEY KNOW HOW TO GET YOU MOVING. MEL AND JEVON ARE MORE THAN DJS I CONSIDER THEM EDUCATORS BEHIND THE DECKS. WHEN THEIR JOCK BOX OPENS YOU KNOW THAT YOUR GOING TO HEAR A PLETHORA OF MUSIC RANGING FROM THE EARLY 70'S, 80'S, 90'S AND BEYOND. THIS IS A TIME TO OPEN UP AND EXPAND ON YOUR PERCEPTION OF HOUSE MUSIC.

RSVP @ SOSPARTY@WORLDNET.ATT.NET

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

B2B, sounds good to me. I will give you a call tomorrow night after I get home from work to make defenate plans.

Transit it is...

Yeh looking forward to checking it out, a few drinks on the balcony and maybe some indulgance in my favorite sport of 'try to spit on the people below' wink.gif (joke, well sort of)

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

a few drinks on the balcony and maybe some indulgance in my favorite sport of 'try to spit on the people below' wink.gif (joke, well sort of)

What a coincidence, that is my favorite sport too... And man can I hock some mean ones....

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

What a coincidence, that is my favorite sport too... And man can I hock some mean ones....

Yeh it's like all these people walking round down town, feeling a wet drip and thinking it's rain or something... little do they know. You have to adjust for the wind, it takes about 3 or 4 seconds to hit the floor from my apartment so it's kinda hard. A bit like golf, only more fun.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeh it's like all these people walking round down town, feeling a wet drip and thinking it's rain or something... little do they know. You have to adjust for the wind, it takes about 3 or 4 seconds to hit the floor from my apartment so it's kinda hard. A bit like golf, only more fun.

that sounds like a conversation that one pigeon might have to another

"OOOOOO - LOOK!! It's a BALD ONE. I go first, I go first BOMBS AWAY!!!!"

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

my choice is what i choose to do and if i'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you

your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causing no harm then you're alright with me - ben harper

B2B, the transit thing sounds good if you are up for it. What kind of music/scene is your friend into?

Well i asked Brent and he said something 'gay' he is in to VERY minimal techno (which is why he is saying gay).

SO i think a night of house should be fine, and they have a free bar. SO i think that will be the one.

------------------

b2b6.GIF