Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Night Meetup???? Who is down???

bouncyboy

Well it looks like we all want to go out Saturday night. Who is ready???

1. We go to Nocturnal Early, 10-11'ish, then

2. We head to RedNo at around 1-2'ish... sounds like a plan to me..

Nocturnal <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> ? www.clubnocturnal.com there is a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> online. Or let me know and there is this person I know that works there that can get us on another list.

RedNo <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> ?? Late night, B2B can you cover that again? Or did you wear out your door excuses?

------------------

b_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

Well I have put the following people on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> </A> for Nocturnal Saturday..

Obviously I put everyone's real names

B2B + 1

Bmitch + 1

Kimberly + 1

Myself + 1

Tranceaction and anyone else that is interested in heading out. Go to <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.clubnocturnal.com" TARGET=_blank>www.clubnocturnal.com</A> and put your name on the list. Also we have to be there before 11pm...

What do you mean B2B+1 i wish! Sad lonley old bloke me... by my self... nobody wants me frown.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bmitch1114:

Hey B2B, I'm not sure this will help any but, I'm bringing someone. Oh sorry, that wasn't very nice of me.

Change your name immediately to bitch1114 wink.gif

Hows the recovering doing?

BB so are we 'on the pull'? wink.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bmitch1114:

Hey B2B, I'm not sure this will help any but, I'm bringing someone. Oh sorry, that wasn't very nice of me.

Don't worry B2B I will most likely be alone too.

Bmitch, that was a bitch move..... you beeeeeoooooottttttcccchhhh

B2B, don't worry, I'll kick his ass for ya...

------------------

b_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by back2basics-:

BB so are we 'on the pull'? wink.gif

not quite sure I understand what you are asking?? are you talking about the PF's, tommy is bringing a bunch Saturday, so we should be good to go...

------------------

b_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

not quite sure I understand what you are asking?? are you talking about the PF's, tommy is bringing a bunch Saturday, so we should be good to go...

No when you go out looking for women you say your on the pull in the UK wink.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

B2B, we might just be on the Pull then...

I think if we team up we can defenately do some dammage...

Yeh i will bring the Hugh Grant version of my accent then. If all else fails we can just drug Bmitch and take his wink.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

i'll be at R#5...i'll probably skip nocturnal since i don't have a shiny shirt to wear cwm1.gif

PS: B2B: The expression in the us for "on the pull" is "p**** posse" or macking

cwm4.gif

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Fiat,

p***** posse? macking? the age shines through... jk

B2B, can I bring an accent too? I can sound australian, but you brits hate aussie's right?? I think the hugh grant accent will work, but no champers this time.. can't blow that much cash again.

------------------

b_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

I guess I am assuming I am not going with then, have fun boys. Don't break any girls hearts while your at it. B2B your accent can melt a girl! wink.gif

Bmitch, I hope your friend has a good time, if you want to have me show her the girly places to shop or anything let me know, or if you guys end up wanting to go to crobar I may go there. Just give me a ring.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

B2B, so where do you want to meet before hand? I have to talk to Tommy, but I think we are meeting at my house and then heading downtown. Not sure yet

Kim,

have a great time at Crobar, hope it's slam packed like always.

Bmitch, you planning on cruising by the house before hand as usual??

------------------

b_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

BB, bring your accent, but more importantly bring your dancing shoes... and yeh i carn't afford loads of Champagne. But i am SURE i will anyway wink.gif

Kim, mmmwwwuuaaahhh... I whish it would find me the one of my dreams though.. that's the hard part.

As for meeting up, not sure let's have a think... i will have a look round. Maybe check that cobolt out it's open now.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Well I have put the following people on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A> for Nocturnal Saturday..

Obviously I put everyone's real names

B2B + 1

Bmitch + 1

Kimberly + 1

Myself + 1

Tranceaction and anyone else that is interested in heading out. Go to www.clubnocturnal.com and put your name on the list. Also we have to be there before 11pm...

------------------

b_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

B2B, you can try and take my girl, she won't have ya though, even with that british. And you can drug me if you like, I don't think drugs are all that bad.

BB, it will be your place as usual, have a couple drinks and hit the road. You sure Tommy will be there this time? Last time he was suppose to show up with the hook up he kind of never showed, maybe we should try to meet-up with him before the night starts. Just a thought.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."