Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just moved from jersey.......need some good clubs

puck

i just moved from jersey in september, going to school here. i need to find some good clubs, like underground and some mainstream. nyc clubs: exist, limelight, vynxel

jersey clubs: abyss

im more into the underground stuff cwm44.gif

Try Nation on Fridays (the name of the party is Buzz). They bring in international DJs all the time...Ministry of Sound Tour with Tall Paul and Danny Howells this Wed, Darren Emerson, Green Velvet (live) and others Friday...coming next month Weds - Paul van Dyk, Bad Boy Bill, etc.

The friday after Thanksgiving is Paul Oakenfold.

Clubs a bit more mainstream are Platinum (Corbett from Limelight spins on Sats), 5 (all in North East). 18th St lounge is a pretty nice place. There's also another post on here that names some good clubs. But for true international talent its Buzz on Fridays and Mango on Weds (both at the club Nation).

Every other Sat at the Zei club is Glow (they get the likes of George Acosta & Taucher).

There are also other parties during the week, but I can't remember them all right now. There are plenty of ppl handing out flyers at Buzz or Mango that tell of other parties.

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

[This message has been edited by raver_mania (edited 10-16-2000).]

• 2 weeks later...

Nation is located on 1015 1/2 St...(SE). Platinum and Zei are located downtown (not sure of the exact addresses). 5 and 18th Lounge are at the corner of 18 and M St.

Definitely check out Buzz on Fridays (and Mango on Wed).

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!