Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's going to Oakey?

dmgreenz

I'll be in for the holidays from NYC and will be heading down with a gaggle. Who from the board is planning on showing? Ravermania? Dirtyslapper?

and, any info on performance times would be a plus. I prolly won't roll into DC until after 1am - gotta drive from Bmore.

DM

I'll be at S&D. Dude, I dunno about rolling in at 1am. The line will be long, plus there are other good DJs spinning too (D:Fuse, Dave Ralph, etc).

Also, be careful with security...they're very tight at the door!

Have fun!!

------------------

Raving is a state of mind.

It has nothing to do with what you wear, how old you are or how you look.

Its all about the vibe!

I'm going to be in nyc too... first at centro-fly then to twilo for sasha&digweed..

have fun, but raver_mania is right - the lines will be horrific at 1 (although they're opening an hour early so maybe you'll be OK) have you got tickets already? I think it's sold out....

I'll be back in dc sat for revolution.

I'm in the house. I'm down from NYC visiting my family - I'm trying to round up a crew from NoVa up to nation. I'll be in the house early to get it going. Let me know if there is a meet up. Love to meet you folks. If not mebbe next time.

------------------

~PEACE & LOVE~

Yeah, I know the line is gonna suck balls. But, I don't think I get there much earlier. I guess I'll have to wait with the kiddies.

You're right about security. I was there once and pulled some stuff out of my pocked like gum, chapstick, jolly ranchers and security dumped it all right in the trash. Then, they gave me a wedgie to see if I had anything tucked up in my boxers.

I bought tickets which will be on hold at willcall. I'm hoping that line is shorter.

enjoy S&D and NYC.

DM

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

I'm going to be in nyc too... first at centro-fly then to twilo for sasha&digweed..

have fun, but raver_mania is right - the lines will be horrific at 1 (although they're opening an hour early so maybe you'll be OK) have you got tickets already? I think it's sold out....

I'll be back in dc sat for revolution.