Clubplanet Nightlife Community

goings on this weekend?

puck

hey krish, do you know if anyone was spinning at the nation this last friday, caz i went by there and chilled for a few hours, but i never really got the chance to ask anyone if anyone big was spinning, i was drunk as hell, by the end of the night i was out of it.

oh are you guys still going to nyc this week, caz i was saying we should have a meet up at the nation this friday.

I think DJ Icee was spinning...I'm not sure if he's too big.

This Friday we'll be at Buzz - thats a good line-up. yeah, we should try a meet-up, or just look for us near the front of the DJ booth. We're normally there.

How was Buzz last Friday?

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

Hey, I may be rolling into DC town this and was wondering if there is any talent making an appearance in DC this weekend?

perhaps buzz? or, should I get upscale and hit the ESL or one of those other pimpin' places.

what say you, RaverMania, Slapper, other NYC visitors?

------------------

DM

Well, its Micro, John Debo and Scott henry at Buzz this Friday, so it should be pretty good. Sat, why don't you check out 5 - its right opposite 1223 (in Dupont). However, try to get there before 1am cuz the line can get a bit crazy. BTW, 5 is a bit more upscale than Buzz, and is 21 plus on Sats.

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche