Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paper Moon in Georgetown

mlaibson

If you like beautiful girls and latin dancing(merengue and salsa, etc) come check out Paper Moon in Georgetown.

I play a good mix of latin, trance, popular club stuff, European, persian, and other world beats.

If you are looking for something different and classy, shoot me an email and I will put you on my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> .

My crowd consists of all nationalities and ethnicities. Just the way I like it!!!

Paper Moon Marc.

Being that I live in Georgetown, I've been to Paper Moon for dinner numerous times, but I've never seen it used as a club/lounge. How are you setting that up and what time do you start that?

------------------

"When you're feelin' good in somebody's spot, gettin' hot, don't stop, just don't think I'm not!" ~Candy

I promote there on friday nights and I make the theme for the party most of the time. We start the music by 10:30 or 11:00pm.

Email me at paper_moon_marc@yahoo.com and I will put you on my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> so you can come for free.

Thanks for your interest. I think you would have a great time. My parties are getting extreemly popular so you will want to come early. We have a live band usualy until 12:00pm too. Its a very nice time.

Marc.

booo . . .

you always post this bullshit about papermoon on the board . . .

look, i suggest you start handing out flyers up @ college park and tell them there is a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for all terp fans . . .

that's the only way you'll get people in that cheezy place . . .

face it, no one here is goin to papermoon . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

isn't that hilarious, that papermoon get's so "packed" . . .

well einstein, if papermoon gets so packed and is so awesome, why the hell are you promoting on this board, again . . .

sounds like you need to get as many people in there to fill up that tiny hole in the wall . . .

face it, if papermoon were as good as you claim, you def would not be promoting a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for it . . .

i think that everyone here thinks papermoon bites, anyone else agree . . .

------------------

Hey Paper Moon Marc,

I may well be interested in coming to your club, along with a newly forming (but ever- expanding) clubbing club. I am not sure when we will make it to Paper Moon. But, for the future, is there a personal e-mail or phone I can call to get on your list?

Many thanks,

Margie

Wow, you just made yourself look like such a looser. How do you expect anyone to respect your oppinions? You obviously don't have any respect for anyone elses. If Paper Moon sucks so much, how do I pack the place every friday? And why do they keep coming back every week?

All one has to do is come to my parties at Paper Moon on Fridays and see for themselves and form their own oppinions. Come in on my <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guest list</A> for free, look around and leave if you don't like it.

Almost everyone who I ever invited there has told me that they love it. They say it is the best. All except a few who only like techno or only like hip hop. We don't do that all night.

I like to make a good mix of different music. I think its best that way.

I will admit that if don't like elegant, classy places where people dress nice and are very social and respectful to one another, you will not like Paper Moon.

Marc.

paper_moon_marc@yahoo.com

Paper_moon_marc@hotmail.com

I will let you and your friends in for free until 11:30pm.

I only do this to have fun and meet new and interesting people from all over the world. I was hoping to meet some nice people here but eggpuke doesn't seem to like anything different. So I guess I can count him out. LOL

I look forward to meeting you and your friends.

Take care,

Marc.

egg, you've got to chill out. i've never been to paper moon and am now intrigued. even if you don't like paper moon, it's pretty rude and disrespectful to be bashing it in the promoter's face.

marc, i'd like to come by sometime. probably not this weekend, but i'll email you when i actually go. thanks for the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> !

I would be happy to have you come to paper moon anytime you get the chance. I would love to show you around and introduce you to many people. I will give you VIP stamp so you can have your own bar and dance room. It looks out over the rest of the place and you can watch everybody dancing.

I make private house parties every saturday too. This week I will make a St. Patricks day party.

Email me anytime to let me know you are coming out.

Paper_moon_marc@yahoo.com

yo, this comes from me and i've lived here all my life . . .

maybe papermoon has changed, but when i checked it out about 14 months ago it wasn't what i was expecting . . .

it reminded me of cities in adams morgan, blah . . .

take no offense marc, i'm too busy comparing your gig to the likes of club 5 and buzz, and i agree papermoon is totally different . . .

maybe the peeps here would enjoy a change of pace, especially if you have the bartender take care of everyone . . .

------------------

14 months is an very long time.

I and a few of my friends took over fridays at Paper Moon about a year ago. I only do fridays there. My fridays are even different from the saturdays there. Different promoters and crowd. I never go there saturdays.

A club will be different depending on who is promoting it and who works there and who the DJ is and who the security is, etc. We have gone through a few differnt DJs before we finaly found our current one. I love this guy. I get so many compliments about him. Everybody is very happy with the DJ and that means alot.

I want people to come away feeling like they just had an incredible night. If they have problems with the security or the music or anything else, then we will fix it.

Paper moon is definatly different from other clubs. Paper moon is also different from week to week. I make a different theme for each friday night. Last week was "spring Break in Cancun" the week before was "Carnival in Rio De janerio".

Brazilian people really know how to have a good time!!!!

The crowd that comes to Paper Moon is completely mixed ethnicities and nationalities. I love it! Asian, Latin, brazilian, European, American, Persian, South african, austrailian, you name it.

If anyone wants to check it out some time, email me at paper_moon_marc@hotmail.com so I can put you on my VIP list.

Please feel free to invite me to your parties to.

I was there back in October and had an unforgettable night. it was girls night out and we tried a "different" place to go to. the music shifted a lot in styles, which was kinda weird, but we had dessert and lots of red wine, but 1oclock, it was all good.

But i think that was thursday night, do you know who runs the parties then?

Hi, thanks for the kind words about Paper Moon.

Nothing going on thursday nights. Maybe it was friday. I say that because they only realy do friday and saturday. Fridays when I am promoting is the night with differnt music mixed together. Saturday is much more latin. So I would guess that you were there on a friday at one of my parties. If you would like to come this friday, just email me and I will put you on my list. Save my email so you can come any other friday if you wish.

paper_moon_marc@yahoo.com

Tchau,

Marc.