Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nestor and JoelS ...

Wasup crazy Kats!! Haven't debated with you guys in awhile ... how's it going??? smile.gif

Nestor ... KUDOS on the site ... very sweet!! I saw that article in New York Magazine (i forget which mag i was reading!)

Very KEWL!

PEACE fellas,

Rally2000

------------------

hey larry....lol.....i dont think i've posted here since i left that one for you. i apologize for not getting back to you on that one, but the triple alliance conspiracy theory was far too absurd to comment on. (in shot anyway) lol...but i appreciate the concern. nestor's site is great, without question, i frequent it often and listen to many of the mixes he has there. anyway, i dont know where im going with this besides that fact that you can trust me im on no team.....

be cool bopper.....

------------------

Hey Wizard ... i was just breaking balls about the trip-allies thing ... hahaha

One thing ya gotta know about me ... when I'm posting - I've got a grin on my face ... just ask the deeper peeps from SF ... I just like having fun!

No problems, no fights, just fun!!! smile.gif

Peace bro,

Rally biggrin.gif

------------------

I'm still around,

I'm sick as a dog frown.gif so I'm less keen to fight (and I'm at work, because I was bored at home, I couldn't stay in my bed anymore! I cannot say that I'm very productive at work)

Do you want to find another arguement? Maybe you like Centro Fly vs I don't like it, it could be a good arguement, or the big posh clubs are better vs the dark small holes in the walls are the real things, or Twilo sucks vs no it doesn't suck?

This weekend I'm taking a break from clubland (I maybe at Body&Soul anyway but late)

Take care,

Plur,

Joël S.

------------------

Actually, i wasn't looking to fight ... hahaha ... I was just seeing what was up.

That's all! I don't know centro-fly ... I've heard mixed reviews. You know me I luv SF, but i also love Vinyl ... I'm torn between DT and JP ... Lately it's been a SF and JP phaze for me!!!

I haven't been to Vinyl and DT since February ... wow!

Hope you feel better ... later,

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

------------------

Vynil is the answer, Vynil is the answer, Vynil is the answer, Vynil is the answer, Vynil is the answer, Vynil is the answer, Vynil is the answer, Vynil is the answer!

And don't forget to be yourself.

DT is one of the best.

Except that last time I went there (about a month ago), this b*st*rd played Trance! (some kind of ugly remix of Amber!) He made me sit down for 3 songs! Other than those 3 songs, I remember I danced from 4h30am (when I got there) to 8h30am.

I think I'll go back there next week (for the memorial weekend)

Plur,

Joël S. cool.gif

------------------

What ??? DT spun Amber?????????? R U kidding me? He prolly made his own funky mix though - right?

yeah i luv DT ... I really gotta get back there ... i'm getting sick of SF ... (did I just say that!!! LMFAO)

I swear - i took 2 weeks off from there and all i keep hearing is about fights! WTF ... there never used to be fights there!

Even just a month ago it was unheard of!!!

PEACE

------------------

Rally2K!! I'm good, just don't have as much time as I used to be on this board much. I have new position in my Job and it's taking it's toll on me. Hopfully it will get better soon though. And Hey! Glad you like my site. Over time I put much effort into it. I'm so greatful that NY Mag recognized. Getting much hits now cuz of it.

Peace! See you at B&S if you ever go..

Nestor biggrin.gif

------------------

I here ya about new positions at jobs! I'm fucked the same way ... getting killed - working 10-12 hours 6 days a week ... ridiculous!

You won't see me at B&S ... soon I will come back to DT on fridays!!! smile.gif

Later,

Rally2K biggrin.gif

------------------