Clubplanet Nightlife Community

im kinda new intown and need some advise on choosing clubs...i really don't care about the vibes or the music. im a bit too old(28) to give a rats ass about who's spinning the goddamn technic turntable. i m mostly interested in meeting and fooling around with women(mostly white). what are the best clubs to get laid?

thanks

------------------

There are usually a lot of hookers standing on streets near Twilo, maybe that's more your scene.

BTW, I'm 25, but my best friend turns 30 in a couple of months and she can tell you more about electronic music and artists than 95+% of the people on this board and she doesn't even work in the industry. I think that's pretty ignorant to say that anyone who is 28 is too old or mature to care about the music just because you don't.

JohnB

------------------

Webster Hall. I wouldn't even send my worst enemy there. Well... Maybe I would...

How about Cheetah club. That place is pretty cheesy and full of people that can care less of what and who is playing.

Actually, on Saturdays, most of the clubs in NYC are like that.

------------------

Originally posted by johnb:

There are usually a lot of hookers standing on streets near Twilo, maybe that's more your scene.

BTW, I'm 25, but my best friend turns 30 in a couple of months and she can tell you more about electronic music and artists than 95+% of the people on this board and she doesn't even work in the industry. I think that's pretty ignorant to say that anyone who is 28 is too old or mature to care about the music just because you don't.

JohnB

BTW I am almost 42 (next month) and I am still clubbing and DJ-ing......for the next 20 years or so......

Just take my advice, only take drugs for recreation, no for a daily lifestyle, then you'll be still clubbing when you are in your 50's.

Frans

------------------

look your attitude is way out of line. I'm a 28 year old midget and I have had more sexual partners than John Holmes. But like Holmes I now have AIDS. Be careful out there and give me a call, I love a guys cock teasing my heart.

------------------