Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory+Paris=rudeness!!!

After leaving the Roxy early Sunday morning around 2:30,I decided to head over to the Factory,got to the front door and miss thing is like no jeans and tank top allowed,step off the line.My response,Your a Fucking Ass hole.So I left for Twilo.Really wanted to hear JP,was not feeling JV at all,wanted to do a different club for a change.However before I left one of the security knew me from back in the days at SF and he was going to let me in but I was too damm upset.Paris that velvet rope shit was cool back in the 80's.This is the 21th century HONEY!You need to treat people with respect and not be so nasty.

------------------

Well, unfortunately that's the deal.. SF is a well dressed club.. Paris does her best to keep the crowd tight.. I dont blame her for not letting you in because of your attire, but I do agree that she could be a bit more pollite.. Rudeness will get you nothing but a job at the Soundfactory.. ;-)

PEACE...

------------------

I think respect is something alot of door people lack, BUT I think its cool that they keep to a certain dress code... jeans and sneakers, tank tops and sweatshirts etc = a hip hop club or rave.

I enjoy dressing up and going out with other clubbers dressed to kill...

Totally not saying you didn't look good, just

agreeing that they have to keep to some kind of rules.

------------------

Sorry but I have to agree. I know she can come off with unnecessary airs but it is all part of the act and you know it's coming. I'm sure when you went there you must have had some doubt about getting in w/jeans. You really can't be pissed about that.

------------------

I'm not pissed that she did'nt let me in,it was her attitude.Leaving Roxy I did not think about what I had on,ok so I looked like the Black Chelsea Boy.Sometimes I do dress up but in most cases I wear jeans,shoes/sneakers and a t-shirt/tank tops.

I admit I've should not cursed her out but I lost it.I will apologize to Paris but I'm going to kiss her ass either,also I'll talk to my former boss Richard Grant as well.

Thanks

Anthony...a/k/a blkmn

------------------

I hear you, it could be done without the attitude. I think that only causes more problems. I've seen guys literally thrown into the street there because they were so incensed by her. She should handle it with a little respect.

------------------