Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is anything happening Sat June 3rd - for an 18 an over crowd

You need to go down to DC that weekend for the re-opening of the outdoor area of Nation. Scott Henry is spinning for 6 hours outside, and the roof will now be open as well. That way you can have you fun and tell government to kiss your ass at the same time, since the view of DC is great from the roof. And remember, KIMBALL COLLINS on June 16.

I don't know why I know all this crap. Sometimes it scares me that I'm too into this shit. Oh well, have fun...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

Hey

thanks but dc is a little too far to go out

got work and skoo and all

yeah sometimes its mad scarey and youre like whooo this is not all i need to know...but its funny how somthing u know a lot

u going to dc?

whats id gonna be like

???

------------------

why june third, i can understand june ninth (ma b-day!!!!!!) but why june third? what day is it any way that is your most imp q ahhh! sat! ok njit boy cause you in jersey your best bet is to look for kyu party down the shore, xs, temps, what not, tradewinds is always a good bet!

------------------

You know what--the Tunnel even without its liquor license and with a smaller crowd it's still Ok. The music is still very diverse, and just the fact that you're at the TUNNEL means something. Plus, that crowd really gets into it no matter what.

In no way is Tunnel like it used to be but I wouldn't completely discount it. Just get your drinks somewhere else and go there with a fun attitude and you'll still have a good night.

My .02 cents....

And oh, btw--hopefully soon enough Tunnel will be getting its license back and kick ass once more. I went there from the summer of last year to Feb and even w/o JV, DT it was still a blast. You can't put a good horse down.

------------------