Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Glowstick Freak at Twilo (and an update on the infamous "Glowstick Bandits"

First off....anyone ever see that guy at Twilo Saturdays that walks around holding glowsticks up and staring at them? He's such a freak but it's so funny. He's always there whenever I go. Anyway....

An update on the "Glowstick Bandits"....

It has been reported that these "bandits" feel that swinging glowsticks around on strings, no matter HOW GOOD you are, is not dancing. It's swinging. That's the bottom line. They also told me to tell all you sour bastards to re-read my original post/report because they never said anything about DANCING with them. All of these co-horts used to use them and were very good. And if they're wacked enough, love borrowing a pair and tearing it up. Tearin' up shit with glowsticks is the bomb. Even though they're definitely out.

Johnny Blaze "Never been to a rave"

------------------

Originally posted by Johnny Blaze:

First off....anyone ever see that guy at Twilo Saturdays that walks around holding glowsticks up and staring at them? He's such a freak but it's so funny. He's always there whenever I go. Anyway....

That guy use to be in the Tunnel on saturdays when Danny was there.. He use to make a D and a T out of glowsticks, wear cut off shorts, and dance around the club till the wee hours of the morning.. Weirdo..

------------------

hey, does he have spiky hair and it looks like he is missing teeth? if so, then jeez. it's funny how observant we all are.

plus, have you seen these 2 guys around before, i've seen them at tunnel numerous times- they walk around with these big boulders on their heads (i suppose they are hats), and they have like plastic barbie dolls glued to them or something. haha.

i love all the craziness that is encompassed within the clubbing world. i say...party on.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

HA! i love watching that guy. i don't know what's up with him, but he sure seems to be having a good time. i dig his outfits: short "jams" style shorts, tiny T-shirt with his belly hanging out, praising JV in his own little world. i haven't seen him since before Christmas.

Yeah that's good ol' Mike you're talking about. Helps make Twilo the interesting place that it is!! Come on, Mike, the Phantom, and Old Man Twilo....where would we be w/o those regulars!!! Sorry, give me a freak to watch anyday and I'm happy!! And no....KEVIN doesn't count...he's just not entertaining!!!

addaboy

------------------