Clubplanet Nightlife Community

STARSCAPE directions???

hey kids,

i've decided to make the trip down to this years STARSCAPE, and i have my tickets. xcept i dont have directions.

i've actually been to this spot twice (for last year's STARSCAPE and for the SUNRISE FESTIVAL back in azugust of '98) but i wasnt responsable for driving in either insatcne so i dont really know how to get there.

the ULTRAWORLD website doesnt include directions but instead says that directiosn will be given out w\ tix.

well, i got my tix on tuesday from Satellite. i trecked out there in the pouring rain b/c the ULTRAWORDLD website said they had VERY few tix left.

the other reason why went on tuesday is cause i figured the rain would mean that the store wouldnt be as crowded as it usually is.

well... it was PACKED. there were people everywhere. plus satellite is in the process of moving i believe so it was even crazier than usual. usualy, i avoid that shop like the plague, (b/c its so crowded, b/c they hate ravers, b/c they think they are too cool for us mere mortals, etc etc) but sometimes u just gotta suck it up and go deal w\ them.

anyway. i stepped up to the counter and somebody shoved the tix into my face and i just left thinking that directions would be available on some sort of info line or the web.

unfortuantely, i was wrong.

i e-mailed them yesterday explaining the0 situation, but i donte xpect a response what w\ all the last minute planning they are taking care of.

i figured i would just do a MAPQUEST search on the park where STARSCAPE will be held. (its printed on the ticket) but since i dont have internet access at home (my modem line has been acting up since the thunderstorm last week)i cant do that at home and i keep forgetting to bring the tix w\ me to work.

(ever since my 1st presale tix party, i've had this fear that i'd loose the ticket b4 the party and so i wouldnt get to go. so i usually travel w\ my tickets as little as possible -- i'm sure most of u understand)

the spot is Fort A-something Park in Bmore, MD. if someone could \let me know what the correct name is so i can do a mapquest search, i'd love u forever.

even better, if u could forward directions to my email address, i'd LOVE taht. i was gonna call satelite and have them fax me directions b/c i really dont feel like trecking back there (and it would take them all of 2 seconds to do so) but somehow i doubt they will be willing to accomodate me.

so i come to you all. i know a bunch of u are going so i figure u have directions and suff.

thanks for all your help.

xoxo

Costas.

------------------

The only direction I have is the one I got with my ticket.

Ft. Armistead Park in Balitmore City

Gates Open 9 p.m.

From any point in the U.S.

1. Take the best highway to Baltimore

2. When you hit 695 (Baltimore Beltway) take it East. Follow it to Exit 1 - Quarantine Road. (You will go ove the Key Bridge if you're coming from the North)

3. If you didn't come across the toll bridge, turn right onto Quaratine Road. If you did just come across the Key Bridge turn left onto Quarantine Road.

4. Turn left at the light onto Hawkins Point Road

5. Stay in the right hand lane, then follow the sign to Ft. Armistead Rd. (forms ajug handle to put you on Ft. Armistead Rd.)

6. Go straight all the way to the end, until you reach the parking staff.

GO SLOW!! The road is rough.

Not the best direction but that's the only direction I got with my ticket. Happy tripping!

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .