Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meeting other clubbers

Hey, how the hell do you guys meet new people to club with? I'm losing my friends to babies and husbands, I need openminded friends guys or girls to dance my ass off with this summer, my group is getting smaller with every wedding I have to buy a present for, $ that should be spent on clubbing getting spent on china and crap.

------------------

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i feel the same way I thought you only live life once why are people getting married so soon well i guess whatever makes them happy. would love to meet up with new clubbers e me at hescarge@hotmail.com

hope to hear from you

------------------

Hey, I thought I was the only one who was losing my friends to marriage. I never could understand that, I have a boyfriend and we still love to go to the clubs together , it seems like once your friends get married they look down on the whole club scene - I say if you're still young or just feel young you should party married or not.

I would love to meet up with some new clubbers.

India

------------------

Everybody might as well start posting pics up here too. At least we all have a sense of humor about this...like I said before, always good to get together with people of like interests.

------------------

You guys are funny. Yall haven't met up yet? I've met over 40 peeps from here and Deeper...mostly the old school heads. For the most part, all of them are mad cool mofo's. There used to be CNYC meet ups, but they weren't always the best of things. It's better when individual people pick a mutual spot. Just my one-buck sense. Saint!!!

------------------

Lets get some sort of meeting going then. On the 23rd, Parks& Wilson & Quiver will be at Twilo. How about then?

LAst time I heard them all play together was at a Renaissance night @ the Cross in London. They are amazing!

By the way I'm 6'0, light brown hair, medium build & blue eyes....

It is about time there was a proper CP meet up!

------------------

Well I'm still 18 but I wanna meet people to PARTY since my group of friends.. have umm... strict parents. so they can't go clubbing at all~! Am I too young for u guys?

But trust me.. I don't look 18 .. look older and act real mature for my age.. haha I was told million of times. =P

I think this whole meet up thing is a cool idea =)

Tomochan

Female,18, 5'2 (w/o my platforms.. =P )

Japanese.

------------------

Such a good idea... I did such meetups ~2.5 years ago with old-skul ClubNYCers and it's highly recommended. Unfortunately, I don't get the chance to hang out at the board that often any more. I'll be at Dave Semen this Friday tongue.gif ..if anyone is interested in meeting up. FYI: 25-3/4 yrs old, 5'-10, 160 lbs, blue eyes, three arms and 2 noses.

-Johnkush

------------------

well i guess i m not the only one. im a self employeed 26 male if interested in haning out with email me at ceo@netlane.com.

Originally posted by cynful:

Hey, how the hell do you guys meet new people to club with? I'm losing my friends to babies and husbands, I need openminded friends guys or girls to dance my ass off with this summer, my group is getting smaller with every wedding I have to buy a present for, $ that should be spent on clubbing getting spent on china and crap.

------------------

I, like Saint, have met many ppl from this board...but this was back about a year ago...anyways, everyone i've met was mad cool...there are still a few i have yet to meet such as Saint, johnny blaze and pixxy...lol, anyone who used to talk to me back then will know how many times i've tried to meet that girl LOL...ok, anyway, like saint said, just pick a spot and meet up

oh, btw, i'm married w/children and i STILL party (w/or w/out my hubby wink.gif )

luv and chocolate,

deedz

------------------

Probably the best time would be Twilo this Friday, looks like ALOT of peeps from the board will be there.

Where is CrystalMethod when u need him?! He organized a couple of kick-ass ClubNYC meetups last year. Met some great people, most of which I still hang out with till this day.

Ali

------------------