Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meeting other clubbers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Cynful,

When were you at Neptunes? I was there on Memorial Day weekend. Man - that place is filled with good looking guys. I thought the Jersey Shore had cute guys, but at Neptunes there was one everywhere you turned. Might go back on 4th of July weekend

I'm down for the meet up on the 23rd, where ever that's going to be!

India

24 - 5'7" 115lbs Black Hair, Dk brown eyes

------------------

Abs. Sup sup chief. Nah, I'm not hittin the mic this Friday, but you may wanna check it out anywayz cause some cool f'in poets are hittin the mic, so I hear. This peep I know, named Safari, he fuckin freestyles with the power of God-loins. Anyways, I'll just be doing an open mic next Wednesday...nuttin special wink.gif I'll let you know when/if I'm ever doing more than 1 poem...peace. Saint!!!

------------------

I am 27 and most my friends have converted to the bar scene. I however am an oldschool clubber. Love to meet up. Someone pick a place. Almost forgot 27, long dark red hair (was blonde till sunday)bright blue eyes,5ft 2in 120 lbs,persinal trainer and lifegaurd.

email me at barbiedollz1@yahoo.com

------------------

Okay, so it's been set with some of the other ClubNYC members to meet at Twilo (upstairs bar) around 1:30 a.m. tomorrow night. Just so you'll know who I am . . . look out for an asian chick with a tattoo on the middle of my back (red chinese character with a black tribal dragon) wearing silver raver pants. biggrin.gif

See ya guys there!

BlueAngel

P.S. Hey Nicko, I'll meet ya at Quivver!!

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 06-08-2000).]

you are a 29 year old asian woman looking for people to party with at kiddie club like twilo? get a life.. geez..

you said you were 29 but my guess is you are over 30.

Originally posted by blueangel:

I planned on going to both, so which ever it really doesn't matter to me.

However, CrystalMethod said it best about location. I suggest that you don't do the meet-up location anywhere on the first floor around the lobby or the ramp to the bathroom cause security likes to keep that area to the minimum. I suggest upstairs in front of the coat check area . . . it really is less crowded there and more quiet -- easier to id people. I believe CrystalMethod suggested 1:30 this Friday for Seaman & Deep Dish.

BlueAngel

------------------

Sorry,but I won't be going to Twilo on Friday or next Friday. I will definitely be there at PVD. I have weddings for the next 2 Saturdays. Get a meet up for PVD but make it later like 4. Way to crowded from 12-3. I'm glad to see people my age go to TWILO, I for some reason thought the majority was 18 that went there, not like I minded.

------------------

yea!!!! I'm not just uncool, for a while I thought maybe I lost my mojo or something, ok at least everyone is feeling it, my friends are more into going to K-mart on fridays for lawn ornaments than to the factory or the hamptons, i don't get it. We should all meet up, always into making new friends, I'm 26 by the way, from Suffolk County, cute and love to dance, since we're all playing matchmaker!!!! I wasn't trying to hook up so you know, just looking to find some people like me, into making trouble and looking good when they do it!!! Well, good for 26, that is... LETS GET SOMETHING GOING

------------------

Oh, yeah, you know what else I love about my married friends? Besides for all of a sudden being as exciting as my parents, the disapproving looks I get if I tell about a cute boy I kissed or if I drank too much and puked at Neptunes (yep, puked all over, 10 feet from a cop car, lost my goddamn $80 Steve Madden shoes too, alcohol is a bad, bad thing!!!) My girlfriend was tossed around the guys in our group like a football, now that shes married I tell her some guy felt me up, you'ld think I said I killed a puppy!!!! Sorry, just bitchin'today

------------------

hixwithdix, (what ever that means)

I wasn't going to respond to this post but . . . how could I not.

1. I don't "LOOK" for kiddies to party with cause I have enough kiddies around me as it is.

2. I'm sure if you saw me in a club, you, your kiddie friends, your bother/sister, your papa AND your momma would probably want a piece of this anyway.

3. If you were smart and mature enough to read through the thread of this post and other post . . . you'd realize that a lot of the members on this board are around my age.

NOW, being that I cleared up your lil' kiddie opinion that came from your lil' kiddie brain . . . go back to that lil corner in Twilo on the steps - pop a pill and RELAX! rolleyes.gif

BlueAngel

Originally posted by hixwithdix:

you are a 29 year old asian woman looking for people to party with at kiddie club like twilo? get a life.. geez..

you said you were 29 but my guess is you are over 30.

------------------

Thanks Happy and Surfboy. hehehehe biggrin.gif

I don't know about anyone else but I know that so far me and some "non-kiddie" members are meeting up at Twilo tonight at 1:30 at the upstairs bar.

So . . . see you guys there!

BlueAngel

------------------