Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubmaster...

Yeah BluAngel- Privilege holds around 8,000 clubbers. Perhaps twice the size of Exit. It's pretty insane... Don't be fooled with capacity. That doesn't necessarily mean a better party. Some of the best parties on the island were a couple of hundred of us.

You're going to have a blast!!!

<B2B> Nice pics.

smile.gif

------------------

well, i agree w/ saint..i've been old school for a while...went to both parties for clubnyc...the way they work the post system here is wierd..but i will conform to it's rules and make myself old school the hard way

------------------

We want a full report when you get back. Try to write on the board once in a while as they have a few internet bars in San Antonio. The only reason I would go down ther is to see the beautiful sunset. Breathtaking! There's another fab spot to watch the sun go down but I forgot the name. There aren't as many tourists. Back2basics> Maybe you can remember...

------------------

Yeah I had to open a new account mine got like deleted with the new board...so i re registered...Alex you'll always be a new jack in my eyes...muahahahahaha *elian*

Mac strikes back...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

The place is full of good places, but I think you have to go to the Mambo strip.

You just don't know what's going to happen down there. Norman Cook came down when I was there last year and just dropped a set. The residents at Mambo really know how to sync the music with the sunset.

sunset(JB).jpg

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I was there at IVY ..hehe! And I have been posting since 1997 too smile.gif I met up with Dmitry, Jase (before promoting),Hal, ..and many real old skuulers that I can't remember now. I used to have "johnkush" nick at the time, but new board doesn't accept that.. :/

-JohnKush

------------------

Hey Saint! I feel your pain. I haven't been posting on this board too much, only have about 20 post under my belt at the moment. But I also have about a million other post from the older boards. It's cool though, I plan on doning some catching up. Me "New Skool"??? OKAY.... Don't phase me though, I'm ol skook at heart and y'all guys know it. It's all good...

BTW, loved the perfect 10 site, yummy biggrin.gif

cool.gif

------------------

Hey Saint! I feel your pain. I haven't been posting on this board too much, only have about 20 post under my belt at the moment. But I also have about a million other post from the older boards. It's cool though, I plan on doning some catching up. Me "New Skool"??? OKAY.... Don't phase me though, I'm ol skook at heart and y'all guys know it. It's all good...

BTW, loved the perfect 10 site, yummy biggrin.gif

cool.gif

------------------

Saint Heard you made it out to Twilo bro, sorry I didn't make it, had prior plans, we gotta hook up soon though, maybe i'll come down to the LES if your gonna be performing anytime soon...Lemme know Kiddo...

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com