Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel vs Exit...Rants..hates dislikes likes scence style?

Um.....What is up with the tunnel being closed on fridays????......When are they gonna reopen....I usually go on sat but the one time we decided to go on a friday it was closeddddd and no one knew anything....We ended up at the exit instead...Never been there before.....Here is what i thought of it

Likes.... a lot of promoters so no problem getting into the club discounted....

The jungle room or whatever its called third floor was awesome.... the real club kidz were there.....

snow falling

people selling roses... nice touch....

lots of guys

Dislikes....way too crowded on the main floor, i dont think ive ever seen this many people ever at a club on a regular nite....

Way too many people who dont know how to dance...but then i guess its a place where everyone goes now to learn??? or give it their first try???

oh another weird thing no one checks id's at the bar...weird lol guess who is gonna lose their lick licence soon cause its supposed to be 21 to get in even on fridays and they let in 18 year olds and guess what they dont check id ... goood bad??? you choose....

Overall it was an okay club, not the best but definitly not the worst....

What do you think

bopnjit@aol.com

------------------

Man I gotta say that I do love Exit. I went to Tunnel for awhile and then decided to check out Exit and I don't think I'll ever go to Tunnel again. Exit is huge and I love that it's so spacious and there's a great vibe goin on there. Each floor is like a new experience. Can't wait to check out their rooftop though, I heard it's not too bad.

But yeah, Exit is my favorite.

------------------