Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deep Dish/Dave Seaman Reviews

Great night...there wasn't much of a ClubNYC meetup (although I did meet Blue Angel, No Limit, Wizard, nice to meet u guys), but it was great to hang with Crystal Method, Rebecca 07, Saint and Randy. First off, Dave Seaman was off the hook...Came to the sounds of F.C. Kahuna's mix of Funky Suite, I knew it was going to be on. He played lots of recognizable tracks, he even dropped Cascades of Color (My fav track at the moment)! That really had me going. The crowd was really digging his progressive sound, though he never really went trancey which I really liked. After he dropped his last track (which I was told was produced by him) Deep Dish got on.

Ali from Deep Dish came on at about 3 and started the set off with great vocals. During that time I had the pleasure of meeting the other half of Deep Dish, Sharam, he was really cool. The atmosphere around the booth was really fun when Deep Dish got on, when Dave was on, he was in his booth by himself, when Deep Dish was on, the booth was packed with people having a great time. I also heard the new "True - The Faggot is You" Remixes (which I heard was dedicated to I'llHouseYou) by F.C. Kahuna and they were off the hook. All in all, a great night, couldn't ask for more. Sorry to hear that some of the PVD/S&D fans really weren't digging their sound, but from it was off the hook.

Ali

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Abstrakt, Saint, Wizard, Rebecca -- A pleasure to once again have the opportunity to hang out and enjoy some deep moving sounds.

-Saint, yo man... where is the girl with the glasses at? .. wink.gif

Blueangel, Blckraven, and Nolimit nice to meet all of you as well.

All in all... I thought Deep Dish was awesome, and in my opinion, better then Davey S, who also tore it up no-joke.

Peace

-CM

------------------

CM, I'm tellin ya, we cut that fish line by not stepping to her, but, I have a feeling me and her will meet again, very, very soon wink.gif Just a little thing I'm feeling. Bec's hun, I think you and I need to kick some 5oh ass the next time they mess with your car. Vinl Friday seems to be headed my way, and CM, things will be very different this time around! Anyways, Deep Dish did their thing...most of the crowd did their thing even if they weren't feeling it. The ladies...well, they could have came up to me and flirted with me a bit more, but, you know, that feminine code of 'never go up to him' still holds true for most of them. Wizard, thanks for that guidance. If you get a chance let me know the exact title of that book again. I forgot it over the long weekend, and it's not on the shelves over here. Thanks. Saint!!!

------------------

You guys must be crazy...she was looking at me anyway smile.gif

The only reason I didn't step is cause some guy stepped to her before I did and he got SHUT DOWN! Alas, next time I'll handle it...you boys can watch hehehe smile.gif

Ali

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Oh shit,

Saint I forgot! Ali G the pimp is in the hizzouse, bow down for the Persian Prince.

heheh

wink.gif

------------------

I had an awesome time. It was nice seeing everyone again. We FINALLY made it to Deep Dish. It took us long enough. My night was great except when I left and saw that my car had been towed. What a way to end a great night.

------------------

Sorry for the late respond, guys. Still trying to recover from my Starscape experience! Whew!!! What a ride!!

Anyway, it was really great meeting you guys (Saint, Abstrakt, CM). Wish I could of stayed around long enough to bump into you Wizard! Sorrie. But we had to split . . . promised some friends we would stop by Exit. (I know! I know! Don't hit me all at once.) biggrin.gif

Hope I can catch you guys again to really hang out.

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

Sorry i missed yas last weekend! Been crazy lately in Maryland on busines for the last few weeks (hence my not showing my face or postin on the bb).I did however meet Steve (CM) for lunch a few weeks ago...what an AS*HO&^ ..HAHAHAHA psyche i was just kidding! He's mad cool people. Anyway, what are you all doing this weekend?