Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I STARTED ALL THIS COMMOTION ABOUT THE TUNNEL!

It was all ME who started this whole tunnel craze. Now because of that the TUNNEL is going to reopen because of high demand and PETER GATieN will read this board and redo the fuckin club. Now give me my props hos!!!

hmm, high demand? confused.gif I think u need to relax a little buddy, its was just a couple people tossing around ideas and if anything people have been talking about the decline and how to fix the tunnel for months i think u need to just settle down a bit rolleyes.gif

-Rob

------------------

Originally posted by smryder33:

It was all ME who started this whole tunnel craze.

What, do you want a fucking prize or something?? How about a trophy, or a statue??

How about a SEGA DREAMCAST?? rolleyes.gif

Get with the program buddy.. People have been talking about that club for a long time, and you sure as hell didnt start the whole thing.. *Sigh*

------------------

[This message has been edited by tranza (edited 06-14-2000).]

tranza,

now, are you bitter b/c you didn't get the dreamcast, or are you trying to hint at the fact that smyder might be me? well anyway you trouble maker, clarify this one for me, i guess i don't understand your implications. frown.gif

well anyway, this smyder character needs to chill out and look at the archives and see that the tunnel threads started before he even started to post.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by kitty19:

tranza,

now, are you bitter b/c you didn't get the dreamcast, or are you trying to hint at the fact that smyder might be me? well anyway you trouble maker, clarify this one for me, i guess i don't understand your implications. frown.gif

Umm.. Well.. It was a sarcastic joke that had ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!

Jeez.. Calm the fuck down.. I could care less about you, or your sega.. I grew out of the video game phase 5 years ago..

So sweety, MYO.. rolleyes.gif

------------------

well, i see that i get flamed for misunderstanding a post there? sorry tranza, i didn't mean to get on your case. i just asked for a clarification b/c well frankly, it's hard to understand if someone is being sarcastic online-- as i am sure you could understand- i am not out to attack anyone, and no need to get an attitude there- stop being so defensive! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by kitty19:

well, i see that i get flamed for misunderstanding a post there? sorry tranza, i didn't mean to get on your case. i just asked for a clarification b/c well frankly, it's hard to understand if someone is being sarcastic online-- as i am sure you could understand- i am not out to attack anyone, and no need to get an attitude there- stop being so defensive! wink.gif

I'm a very angry person in general.. I'm also not one to be taken seriously.. So now you know my story.. smile.gif

------------------

no doubt tranza. well since i have officially become defensive because of you, it's nice to meet you. perhaps one of these days we will have a showdown at a club. how about when the tunnel opens up? wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 06-14-2000).]