Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT friday review TONY AND EDDIE WERE GREAT

first off let me declare that the crowd is not all that good looking but i kinda liked it everyone was just there to have fun, no one walkin around all hard like on saturdays

and they are kinda young but that def makes for more energy

second the system is so loud on fridays they never turn it that loud on sat

third the music was awesome on beat all nite long threw some old shit and new shit really good

------------------

0asisnyc.8m.com

(oasis9389@aol.com)

i had a pretty good time there when i went on a friday a couple of weeks back, but the crowd is really young. i never saw such a big club clear out so fast at 4 am in the morning! i guess everyone had to get home to their parents? j/k wink.gif

i also thought the music was a lil too commercial.. the shit i heard there, i heard at SF months ago. that's some shit.

glad to know you had fun, you promote their though, don't you? so you better have fun smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

shhhhhhhhhh lol

not but honestly

i do alot of clubs and exit sat as well

and i really have the most fun there on fridays

all though the crowd is kinda young and ugly

i just thought there was lots of energy

------------------

0asisnyc.8m.com

(oasis9389@aol.com)

muzik, as i am sure that SF still plays the commercial stuff, i was just commenting on what i had heard several months ago-- you have to admit, that once it gets past 4 am, the music does get harder at SF, and you don't hear such commercial stuff like kernkraft 400 (get the title right muzik) or shh.. listen. no doubt, you do hear it like at around 2 am for all the muscle heads, guidos, guidettes that want that shit. could that refer to you? rolleyes.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Yea i agree, i've been having a pretty good time there cuz the music has been really good lately. They're really not playing all hard house. Draper is throwing in a lot of trance which is great cuz i'm kinda sick of hearing hard house in every club i go to except twilo. Its a nice change. I mean don't get me wrong i like it and all, but i don't like to hear the basically the same set of songs in every plac i go. And there has been a lot of energy there. Something i never thought i would say. I just wish they would stay open later. I hate leaving at 730-8 when i'm having a great time.

-Rob