Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN Vinyl Lovers

Vinyl ,for a very long time has been my favorite spot and Danny my favorite Dj,so it is with great pride as well as respect that I

offer this invitation to everyone who can to come to Vinyl Fri 23rd because Danny has blessed ME w/the opportunity to sing Live that evening a record of mine that he loves and plays there. Im asking for your support with confidence that U will not be dissapointed!!! Thanks very much hope you all can make it ,Its going to be an incredible Soulful expierience!!!

Love is the Message smile.gif

Still waiting to hear YOU!! I'm hearing good things about it, but have not experienced it myself yet.. Secrets is a HOT record at my job.. Sold a whole lot of copies.. Any word on the release of YOU?? E-mail me tranza52@yahoo.com any info on it cause I really would like a copy, or just to hear it.. smile.gif Talk to you soon..

I can't wait to hear the live performance, I love the song...Ive been trying to get a hold of a promo so i can play it actually but to no avail @ the moment...looking forward the the 23rd.

The Underground Will Live Forever Baby...

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Guest crystalmethodny

Voice,

Im down. Any idea what time you're going to perform? Keep us updated!!! We will come to support!

smile.gif

-CM

Showtime is around 4am. Im burning a few Cds right now,Ill be chillin after the show (no doubt)!! So look for me in the VIP lounge,Id like to meet you guys and Ill pass off the record to ya!!! thanx for the support,somehow I knew I could count on y'all!!! Good Lookin'Out!!!

Love Is The Message smile.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Voice,

Woo hoo! Sounds good. smile.gif

Should we bring a camera? wink.gif

"Camera's ready prepare to flash!"

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Awwww Yeah smile.gif Do you know when the Vinyl promo's are available,cd's are good but vinyl is vinyl biggrin.gifeek.gif I heard you didn't make it to Vinyl last night, what a night biggrin.gif

Steve...nice quote!!!

Underground Will Live Forever Baby!

Mac The Knife eek.gif

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

The "You" Remix is unbelievable been playin it for 2 weeks. Sorry I haven't returned your call Judy but you know how hectic it is. I can't wait to see the show Friday and hear Danny .See you then. :-)

Anthony DeVito