Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HELP !!! - Want to go to Ibiza

I was wondering if anybody knows where to go to get cheap package deals ( tickets, accomadation ) to go to Ibiza this Summer. It's a sudden trip so I don't have much info on Ibiza so any tips on partying in Ibiza would be appreciated.

PLUR smile.gif

Hey there!! I'm going to Ibiza with my bf from July 7th to July 16th. We're paying $1,400 for air and hotel (breakfast included). We booked through Liberty travel on John St. downtown with a woman name Esmi.

During our stay, we're catching DJ Tiesto, S&D, Oaky, PVD (TWICE), Seb Fontaine, Guy Ornadel, John Kelly, Armand Van Helden, Sven Vath, AND of course the infamouse MANUMISSION. We got all of or DJ line-up info at this site: http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/club_dates_i.htm

Hope this helped.

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

Trancenergy,

I hate to tell you this, but there's is ton of information that B2B wrote about in previous threads that had to do with Ibiza, accomodations and even airfares. Go back a few pages and have a look.

There aren't any 'cheap deals' when going to Ibiza. The airfare alone for August and on is $1,000 +. And they can't even confirm me. They've overbooked almost every flight to Ibiza from Madrid in August. Looks like I'll be going in September for those infamous closing parties.

peace

Nolimit, urgh! Wish I was going with you to the closing parties. I told B2B that I wanted to go this year for the closing parties rather than next year, but just got done doing my finances and . . . *sniff* *sniff* won't be able to afford it. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait til next year for those famous closing parties.

I have been chatting with B2B and from what he found it looks like it might be no more than a $1,000 per person for the Ibiza trip next year. That includes the air and the villa. Cool, huh? Are you still in?

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .