Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opinion on new ClubNYC...

btw - this rating system for newbie/clubber/etc is sooooo lame! most of the TRUE underground clubbers who are there for the right reasons don't bother to post on here....

this is the most ridiculous way I've seen yet to try to build a member community....

Great, and ClubPlanet is coming out with an even better site that will blow your socks off...

Who cares? Jase, you certainly seem to have used this site to your advantage... I know of numerous promotional posts and parties we have helped you promote. What's the issue?

------------------

- Clubmaster

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™

clubmaster@clubplanet.com

The rating system is a standard part of the bulletin board software we use. It is used by tons of sites... This is just a standard part of many message boards. I'm surprised that no one has seen it used before.

Originally posted by dancingdiva:

btw - this rating system for newbie/clubber/etc is sooooo lame! most of the TRUE underground clubbers who are there for the right reasons don't bother to post on here....

this is the most ridiculous way I've seen yet to try to build a member community....

------------------

- Clubmaster

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™

clubmaster@clubplanet.com

the whole point is: why do you have to rate the people that use your message board.

if you're goal is to create a cohesive community, that comes to this message board to freely discuss clubs, etc, why do these people need to be judged? In the end it will only turn people away....

This new drama is soooooooooooooooooooooo STOOOOOOOPIT!!!!

I like the old clubnyc better.. More interseting topics relating to the NEW YORK Scene.. Not IBIZA and LONDON and CHICAGO and wherever... The drama was so much more fun to read then this STOOOOOOOOOOOPIT shit people argue about now.. Who gives a shit how many stars you have?? *only saying that cause I got 3.. wink.gif* But seriously, who cares how clubnyc rates you?? It's only a web site.. People need to get over themselves..

NOTE TO CLUBMASTER.. Give everyone 3 blue stars so we can move on to the next boring topic.. That's the only way it's gonna end..

Maybe if everyone knew each other like most of the old clubnyc ( and how Deeper is now ) did, it would be more interseting.. smile.gif

JASE how's the CLIT.. Oops.. I mean CLIQUE... wink.gif

I think the rating system is cool...

The problem is most people here are fully "clubbers" , oh well.

I know I have many years behind me in NY now LA.

I guess it's impossible to make everyone happy!

If you want to talk about cooler topics, why don't you start a string?????

peace

smile.gif

new site = LAME

bring back the black background with the simple red letters

every topic is lame

it is like a constant booring poll witht the same questions over and over

and let me add in one more time

stars = LAME

------------------

0asisnyc.8m.com

(oasis9389@aol.com)

I happen to like the new look. The old board was getting played.

Let's get back to the interesting topics and discussions.

So what if we talk about other cities and countries. This is clubland. A global groove. I'd be bored to death if all we had to talk about was the NY scene. I can only take so much of JP, Tsettos, Baez, and Junior.

smile.gif

Originally posted by oraclenyc:

I like the new board.....jase is a moron =)...

hehehehe, alex, that's not nice. rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen

dancing were thought to

be insane by those who

could not hear the music."