Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LITTLE LOUIE VEGA & MAW SUNDAY!! ROLL CALL!!

Originally posted by ShaneNYC:

Hey Tranza! What time and where in the park on Sunday?

Thanks,

Shane

Sup Shane? I believe it's at 73rd and something.. It starts at 1:30.. Try www.summerstage.org for correct info.. wink.gif I would like a big meet-up somewhere, but I wouldnt even know where..lol.. Maybe by the DJ??

------------------

F U...

Tranza.. email me.. I'll give you my number so we can meet up.. my weekend plans are up in the air.. but I really would love to go.. SO email me!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

"lets dance , lets shout.. shake your body down to the ground..."

lecy337@hotmail.com

Meeting at SummerStage is hard even when you know what the other person looks like! it's crowded and sometimes there's a line to get in, and then once it starts people start staking claims to plots of land by putting down blankets. And they might throw down a blanket right where you've designated your meet-up spot to be!

Definitely not near the DJ -- they play up on stage in front and that is exactly where people start dancing. So you'd never know who was ClubNYC and who wasn't.

My suggestion would be to meet in an extreme corner, maybe the southwest, because that's between the end of the bleachers on the south end and the concession stands on the west end.

I'm definitely going to be there, so someone email me if a plan develops: tgoodnight2000@yahoo.com

-terra