Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT walking down the same path as the infamous TUNNEL

remember when tunnel had all the hype about jennifer lopez being there but no one knew that the flyer said "album release party" which usually means NO PERFORMANCE and she was never even there to top if off. To bad a beautiful place like that is going to waste...

Shut up Chris that will NEVER happen!!!

Hehehehe

You know that Tunnel was the bomb in the days of D-Tour with Danny T, but those days are no longer. Now Exit is way way on top of the NYC Big-Club scene.

JB

Clarification: obviously, if you want to hear the best music in the world on the best sound system in the world, you go to the one and only TWILO. I happen to also enjoy the cheese and dressing up a little, so I also go to EXIT. That good enough for ya?

JoelB

Ummmm oasis...........i told you em was not going to be there .............

trust me with all th ehype with him and his wife hes prolly in jail like he would right in the middle of this come to exit

if you are a promoter i donno where you get info from

and for your information em did come to the tunnel he was there for new years u think he would play at exit? i dont think so for like 40 bux a ticket when tunnel was 100 bux a ticket and he wasnt even mad famous then not to mention the tunnel can hold about 5 times the people as the exit

its your own fault for promoting and sending out false email.

bopnjit@aol.com

Tranza, you might be right, and Twilo is on the top of the KRACKED OUT, dirty, ugly, 15 years old scene. Not to say cool people dont go to Twilo, but their door policy is about as restrictive as jello.

Not to mention that DISGUSTING smell that is imprinted on anyone who stays in Twilo for more than 3 hours. Yes the music rocks. No, the club doesnt. Its a box. Thats about as exciting as moldy cheese.

Originally posted by adidasnjit:

Ummmm oasis...........i told you em was not going to be there .............

trust me with all th ehype with him and his wife hes prolly in jail like he would right in the middle of this come to exit

if you are a promoter i donno where you get info from

and for your information em did come to the tunnel he was there for new years u think he would play at exit? i dont think so for like 40 bux a ticket when tunnel was 100 bux a ticket and he wasnt even mad famous then not to mention the tunnel can hold about 5 times the people as the exit

its your own fault for promoting and sending out false email.

bopnjit@aol.com

first i'm not trying to defend exit but, i was told from a good source that eminem wasn't at the tunnel on new years- were you there and saw him? anyway- the tickets that night weren't $100 cuz he was there, the reason was b/c of new years. All clubs are mad expensive on new years. And the about the tix being $40 that don't mean shit either, cuz i sold about 35 vip tix to see eminem in the hamptons on memorial day for $40 when i first got them and later on $50 and he performed then.

On a side note, do you really think tunnel could hold 5x the amount of people as exit? I think they're close, but then again maybe tunnel can hold 35k :eyeroll:

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Um..Eminem WAS at Exit on there on Thursday. But he didn't perform..He just thanked evrybody for coming and left....Not that I'm defending Exit or anything..I'm still pissed at them for lieing to my face and telling me that he WAS performing. I'm also mad at them for lieing about a pool on the roof, and a playboy party with no on even associated with Playboy there...etc...

Originally posted by Evan:

Um..Eminem WAS at Exit on there on Thursday. But he didn't perform..He just thanked evrybody for coming and left....Not that I'm defending Exit or anything..I'm still pissed at them for lieing to my face and telling me that he WAS performing. I'm also mad at them for lieing about a pool on the roof, and a playboy party with no on even associated with Playboy there...etc...

what's all the hype about eminem anyway? ...he's weak and will be on his way out in no time

------------------

...Ph0eniX

i didn't send out ny false email

the club told me he would be there and performing

any problems take it up with exit

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.oasisnyc.8m.com

(oasis9389@aol.com)

email" TARGET=_blank>www.oasisnyc.8m.com

(oasis9389@aol.com)

email</A> to join CLUB INFO mailing list

Guest clubkid77

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

first i'm not trying to defend exit but, i was told from a good source that eminem wasn't at the tunnel on new years- were you there and saw him? anyway- the tickets that night weren't $100 cuz he was there, the reason was b/c of new years. All clubs are mad expensive on new years. And the about the tix being $40 that don't mean shit either, cuz i sold about 35 vip tix to see eminem in the hamptons on memorial day for $40 when i first got them and later on $50 and he performed then.

On a side note, do you really think tunnel could hold 5x the amount of people as exit? I think they're close, but then again maybe tunnel can hold 35k :eyeroll:

-Rob

Acutally eminem WAS @ tunnel on new years. Although i wasn't there i have seen pics. Go to kurfew's website there were pics there of him on stage at tunnel and some of him around the club etc.. etc.. and they talked in "past parties" about the nye party.

Where were the PLAYBOY BUNNIES? I was at EXIT at 10 to get my HUGH HEFFNER cigars and where were they? EXIT's bullshitting marketing scheme has got to stop. The most rediculous lie was that "pool" when fact is, you can't even come close to that 2 feet wide fountain.

You know what else...that A\C system has to get better..I just spent 300 bux making myself some EXIT bizness cards and now I wished I hadn't.

Club owners and promoters' telling lies to get business is nothing new. How many times has Tunnel said some superstar was to be performing, and it never happened? Im just surprised people are outraged about this, come on, we live in New York City, you should expect lies at every turn.

JB

actually the playboy party did take place..

it was actually on SATURDAY of course nothing was gonna happen on friday wit the little kids there..

on saturday many people had the cigars

and there was playboy stuff everywhere

magz, posters, etc...

no one ever said anyhting about bunnies

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

E-Mail me to be on the

CLUB INFO mailing list

[This message has been edited by oasis (edited 06-28-2000).]

Originally posted by clubkid77:

Acutally eminem WAS @ tunnel on new years. Although i wasn't there i have seen pics. Go to kurfew's website there were pics there of him on stage at tunnel and some of him around the club etc.. etc.. and they talked in "past parties" about the nye party.

i honestly didn't know and wasn't trying to start shit, i just went by what i was told but never knew for sure.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."