Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Proof that the NYPD does read the net

I was watching channel 7 news tonight and they had a story on about a guy from florida that NYPD detectives found while surfing the net, they arrested him for selling X on the net, he would ship them in CD cases through the mail...they even gave out the adress of the site but I cant remember it...

Guest crystalmethodny

Not for nothing...

You guys are morons. I guess I actually respect Police for what they have to go through each and everyday.

Yes some can be asses. Some eat donuts. Some save lives.

NYPD is not pure, but without them this city would be complete anarchy.

Considering I've done plenty of illegal things in my time... I'm swallowing my pride to point out to you to just leave it be.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

i dont know, but the nypd is pretty cool. last time they saw me walkin with a beer they told me to hide the beer(as i hide the beer). plus, other run ins have proved non confrontational and worked out ok.

I'd rather have complete anarchy than some subhuman knuckledragger shooting me in the back and generally screwing w/ my life just because his insecure ego made him become a cop so he could coerce respect out of people. Anarchy? Maybe but think how many laws we actually need. I think this country would would be fine 100 laws and a lot less police. Wake up people

DEA, ATF, FBI = Gestapo KGB SS

Different name same goals.

keep the FDNY and EMS seperate from the NYPD

the FDNY save lives. .they work hard and they have a LOT of shit to deal with.

NYPD, however.. well... most of them are just obnoxious....

anarchy can be fun.. as long as you have the biggest stick... (or just sit in a k-hole and watch...)