Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New DJ Booth at Twilo-Where is It?

So does anyone know where the new dj booth is at Twilo? Is it just moved over towards the other door or is in a totally new location. I was thinking they may have moved it to the stage b/c that's been blocked off the last few times i went and totally covered during Deep Dish.

Just curious. I sure hope you can still get close and interact w/ the DJs

eric

i was there last night and yes the booth is up on the stage. i like the positioning a lot. great view of the dj from anywhere in the club. what's the deal w/ that picture behind the decks though? queen elisabeth? (i think)

eric

but will his Highness, Junior, deign to spin from there? or will he still stay in the icky little corner over there?

(after all, i didn't hear that D&G spent many millions building this booth (*koff*Arena*koff*).

Speaking of twilo tho, how can Junior stand to be over there in the corner. and it looks so cramped. i seem to recall him not liking tUnneL because he couldn't see the crowd.. well... twilo isnt much better.. is it.

Junior will never move out of that booth. She would just die if everybody was screaming in his ear from 5 feet away. Plus, he's got a private lounge up in that area anyway that he chills in during the night. Ever notice around mid morning that he is missing? He's got dat's or cd's playing while he relaxes or entertains his guests.