Clubplanet Nightlife Community

welcome to the hardcore zone

Eden took a lot fo shit and I believe the owner of the venue said in a jersey newspaper article that he would never let a rave happen there again.

Better is to save your money and go to Progress inteh bronx tomorrow

www.11aproductions.com

I'm not affiliated w/ the event in any way, so go look at teh deets for yourself

You gotta ask yourself if you really wat to pay for the opportunity to hear nicky twist, bobby skillz, and johny hardcore?

Amadeus is decent, but overall its the same drickin lineup as jsut about every otehr event in this area.

Only thing going for it is that its 10 bucks w/ a flyer. I wouldn't pay any more than that to see a bunch of bedroom djs

You know...i have never heard of those djs b4...but everyone started out as a bedroom dj kid....shit im still a bedroom dj...well ive moved on to the basement dj smile.gif I guess your right about not payin MAD loot to hear unknown DJ's.

Everyone has to start out small, but thats not the case in the nyc rave scene. A lot of these djs get known and booked because they book other crews djs back and forth. So, its not really about talent, its if you are willing to play the polotics and book the other guys dj if you want to be booked. The lineups could be so much shorter and the music could advance so much more if the right skilled djs were given more time to experiment with instead of all these hour long dick wagging sets