Clubplanet Nightlife Community

storm raves in 92 and 93 where it wasn't a fashion show

when i first started going out it was to this local club the thunderground on staten island

What I thought would be a hip hop night actually became LENNY DEE, FRANKIE BONES< ADAM X and a whole host of others

at first i didn't like the music

but after a tab of red sunshine

it all was down hill from there

two weeks later i found myself in a ware house on the borderline of bklyn and queens

raving

b4 the loud clothing

b4 the kedimine

b4 the the picnic gangs laying out on the dance floor

raves were good

now only the music stays to be good

just dance

and control your drug intake

Progess? In a sea of parties with very bad music, I'm looking forward to a lot fo the lineup tonite. Look for a tall, skinny dude with a cute girl with puffy hair.

I might break out the candy frog shirt, dunno yet. Prob wearing shorts and perhas a squirrel around my neck

yes if you are talking about the 11a production tonight in the bronx at the rollar rink

i will be there in my all out rave gear (flavor raver number1 handing out candy)wearing my habib 7 11 shirt and pants that will cover my 5 ft shell top addidas platforms

snorting kedimine and doing shots of ghb with nitros ballons comming out of each nose

see you there

mike dearborne tonight

OMG!!!!

i member those daze too! thats wen i got hooked up with yellow shields (quad dipped...hehee). even tho that place was a dark gloomy dungeon, i had good times listenin to daze and stress spin those phat ass beats.

no fashion shows...i hear ya on that.

Storm Rave!!! I remember that rave in staten island...it was like in some bus yard..( I still have the flyer...) It was one of my first "raves"! Keoki had a great set he was playing classiscs like Prodigy "charly", dominator...DJPC...remember those tracks!! IT was so innocent back then..Great Vibe! I miss those parties..!! Has anyone here ever go to the sputink parties thrown by satellite?? The storm raves and the satellite paties were great back then..(of course NASA and caffine were great also..

• 8 years later...