Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the lo-down....

There are a number of people who yawn at this board, and the topics that are spawned from it. What would everybody like to be reading/ posting replies to. I mean, it doesn't help when people just complain about the topics that are generated. You have a keyboard and fingers. Use them to do the talkin', instead of complaining that the board is shit (which it is). As one person said here, lets not live in the past, but stay true to the present.

Pershoot - it's ok to discuss the different DJs and their styles, but i just read a thread with numerous replies by you and others just plain ripping JP and SF because you don't like it ... i think that's when the board becomes lame!

People just dissing a DJ because they don't like his style ... not criticising him, but ripping him a new asshole like you did!!!

LAME!! There's no discussion - just you being right and anyone that likes JP being wrong ... this board sucks because of that type of attitude.

You want to attack that tommy-guy - go ahead, but you and the others started by just bashing JP ... that's the truth.

Peace

Rally