Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn tommysauce

There is no such thing as the best dj.. No one will agree on one best dj.. This board is made up of Twilo, SF, Exit, Vinyl, Raver heads.. There is no way everyone will agree on one dj.. Sux cause everyone has to trash the djs they dont really like..

" DT for president.. "

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

word....people here all trash the djs that they dont like...i wrote a couple o posts ago...in my opinion i can appreciate what JP plays, even though I personally dont like what he plays = JP sux in my opinion..but i wont go around saying that without saying the former statement.....peace.

that right

the best dj is the dj you are seeing that night the guy who gets you off your ass and on the dance floor

if it is jp dt junior vicious oak....

if your partying to them what the hell do you care what i think or anybody else thinks

Music is an escape

for you not some smuck that is on a message board at work(me)

if you like jp the best then i will see you at factory saturdays in the winter if not oh well

I dont claim to be a great judge of music or a dj but i know what gets my ass on the floor

thats all i care about