Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new "Someone" remix?!

Could it be true that there is a NEW remix of my favorite song ever, "Someone" by Ascension?!

My friend said she heard a remix on KTU of all places last weekend, and I just read in Muzik that the Space Brothers are bringing it back... is this true?!?! Has anyojne heard it?!?! Does anyone know where I can buy it?

Please, for the love of God, Oakie - play "Someone" on Thursday!!!!!!!

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

"Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are wild... Sometimes I know they'll all come true" - Ascension, "Someone"

alexandra@zoggle.com

Are any of these on CD yet? I have the original version (then one on Tranceport) but not the remixes...

smile.gif Alexandra

------------------

"Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are wild... Sometimes I know they'll all come true" - Ascension, "Someone"

alexandra@zoggle.com

Didn't Slacker do that mix ages ago?

If you like the Slacker shit, which I love and all hail to Shem for, check out the new Junkie XL mix they did... Dope

Also the other mix on the new re-issue is by the Thrillseekers, cool but no Slacker, but hey I'm biased.

parish

Guest danmoro

2000 Remix. It's available on vinyl right now. It has a two mixes on it, Thrillseekers and Binary Finary.

------------------

Dan

just to let you know

your friend did not hear the new version on ktu what he heard was denny tsettos playin someone mixed wit damnit janet @ tempts during the live broadcast last weekend.

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

EXIT GUESTLlST, firday or saturday 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)