Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT THE #*$&?...

Hey all its like i've been on another club planet and outta touch for awhile.

Whats been going on the last few weeks?

Who's going to Body and Soul August 5th in central park?

AND Why is everyone arguing on here...can we get back to the music yet???????? SOUL SEARCHING...do some.

Hi! I will be in body n Soul @ Central Pk. that Saturday. However, you should really check out Body n Soul at Vinyl this Sunday because it will be the annual Larry Levan birthday bash. It will be 100% Garage classics. Go ready to sweat though, it's going to be hot in there.

Peace smile.gif

------------------

Nestor

"That's House!"

Guest crystalmethodny

Nestor,

When isnt it hot in Vinyl :P

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Cool, i'm glad some peeps are happy campers around here.

Except CrystalMethod...i mean Steve, that guy has such an AAAAttttituuude!!!! tongue.gif

just kidding

So we should all set up a meet-up in the park when it gets closer to Aug 5.

Rebecca does this mean i will finally meet you???

Yeah, we'll finally meet. What are you doing this Friday? I'm going to Vinyl with Mac aka ILL HOUSE YOU and Abstrakt and I think Steve is going too. It's a little belated birthday celebration for me. You should try to come out - the more the merrier.

Talk to you soon.

Becca biggrin.gif

Vgirl...what's happening?

im hittin B&S in the park for certain, and i also agree with you about Steve...what a douche he is...

only kidding of course Steve, i know how sensitive you are... wink.gif

be cool y'all

------------------

conflict is what i predict...

Does anyone live in Westchester? I would love to come down to Vinyl but i lent my car to my mom (what a good daughter i am wink.gif, and my friends are lame asses that don't want to go clubbing anymore. Train is just... well, a pain. heheee

email me:

misstregrl@yahoo.com

Vinylgrl hook up Abstrakt, he lives up in westchester smile.gif Def don't wanna miss Vinyl tomorrow night its gonna be off the Hinnie Hin right Ali, lolol...Taking Becca out for some much needed dancing smile.gif Aug 5th ill be there in central, dont think i can make sun B&S have plans...I was at the bday bash last year...

Baby Do You Feel Me

Mac

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

1000% I will be there on Aug. 5th. I went last year and DANCED MY ASS OFF. I was part of the crowd that was dancing under the guy that was spraying people with a water hose off the stage. Of course, I spent most of that day in a "hole".... but it fucken rocked. Since I'm sober this year, it should be a whole new enjoyable experience. Just make sure to get there early, cause I heard that some people had problems getting in later.

Mac: What time are you going? I'm leaving with like 20-30 people from Battery Park City to go there. I'm bringing DJ Eddie Baez, Larissa (Sings "I do both Jay and Jane") and her dancers, girls from Scores, etc.. We'll probably take a limo or something. Or just go nuts on a fucken train. biggrin.gif God I love this town!

Evan