Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tunnel

apparently it is true, flyers are out and such. ergh! that is the same night as Paul van dyk @ Twilo..

well, if you have the same dilemma, apparently Johnny Vicious will be spinning the next weekend (29th). i will be there most definitely.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

The Tunnel is back starting next Friday July 21st...

Here is the lineup that I cut from my club info update:

Starting next Friday July 21st, the old school Tunnel will return!! The Tunnel nightclub Brings you CARNIVÃL...Returning to his residency DJ EDDIE BAEZ With Guest DJ on the main floor ALEX "THE VINYLE PIMP" LAUTERSTEIN...DJ JACKIE CHRISTIE in the NU ROOM...ALEX "TECH" AVIANCE & MERRITT in the KENNY SCHARF ROOM...T-PRO spinning HIP HOP in XANDERS CAFE...GIRLINA and HARRY WHODINI with the Clubkids in the MEZZ...And BOSS MODEL NOW SUPER DJ HECTOR in the HALLWAY...This mardi-gras type party will be hosted by drag queens Anthony Lamont and Jened and others...18 and over. (I know I will receive emails regarding this...YES...Tunnel does have its liquor license once again)

List name is ABSENT MINDED

Hope this helps.

-Warren

------------------

For the "Absent Minded" guestlists at Exit, Aria, or Tunnel, email me

Originally posted by IrvGrampa:

The Tunnel is back starting next Friday July 21st...

Here is the lineup that I cut from my club info update:

Starting next Friday July 21st, the old school Tunnel will return!! The Tunnel nightclub Brings you CARNIVÃL...Returning to his residency DJ EDDIE BAEZ With Guest DJ on the main floor ALEX "THE VINYLE PIMP" LAUTERSTEIN...DJ JACKIE CHRISTIE in the NU ROOM...ALEX "TECH" AVIANCE & MERRITT in the KENNY SCHARF ROOM...T-PRO spinning HIP HOP in XANDERS CAFE...GIRLINA and HARRY WHODINI with the Clubkids in the MEZZ...And BOSS MODEL NOW SUPER DJ HECTOR in the HALLWAY...This mardi-gras type party will be hosted by drag queens Anthony Lamont and Jened and others...18 and over. (I know I will receive emails regarding this...YES...Tunnel does have its liquor license once again)

List name is ABSENT MINDED

Hope this helps.

-Warren

Now that's what I'm talkin about.. Even tho Eddie fell of BIG time, that's how I remember Tunnel fridays.. biggrin.gif

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...