Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO LAUGHING MATTER

so i was at Groove records today and i found out abt this party thats suposedly happening at TUNNEL tomorrow.

NO LAUGHING MATTER

so i wanna confirm, is this for real, or are the ravers gonna be sharing space w\ the regulars? cause i havnt been to tunnel in forever and w\ all this news of "its closing" -- "its not closing" -- "junya" "blah blah blah" who knows when i'm ever gonna go back there..

the lineup looks nice.. they even have a hardcore room.. *smile* but i just want a confirmation that this is really happenning.. cause parties at the tunnel get "postponed" at the last minute all the time...

anyone have any idea..?

thanks for the info.

galve.

Galve!

WHATS UP KID??

Glad to see you up in here again...what have you been up to? Done with school? Listen email me at ageramian@hotmail.com, keep in touch bro.

Peace...

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

yea,

this rave is happening. they didn't promote it too much until lately, if you check out ravelinks.com there is all this crap posted about it.

i don't think any regulars are going, it's just a prod. company renting out the tunnel. i think i am going with carl cox tonight.

if you go, let us know how it went.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

i may check out the tunnel to hear adam x, and rob gee. also a little bit curious about the goa trance room.

kitty feelin' it........ it's getting insane i know; let it not be true, turn it around baby, spend more time with me.