Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vasques vs Teneglia

It was a long time ago, and its all been forgotten...Danny shows up to hear Jr once in a while, they respect each other, and are not feuding, but again are not friends either...

-M

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by p00h:

that bitch holds a grudge if you look at her wrong, or even just look at her! fuck the drama.

There are many stories about him, but he is also very cordial with his fans. What I didn't know is that he and Tenaglia patched things up. Is that true?

DT was playing at Twilo (ex Sound Factory which was the home of Miss Vasquez for a little while)

Junia was playing at Tunnel.

Both nights were equally successful, very closed to each other and with the same kind of crowd => lots of competition.

Also both djs are amasing, do very long mixes with different kind of music and were both called the best djs in the world => even more competition.

Junia is very protective of his fame, he is a drama queen, he stays in his ivory tower and don't interact much with other djs.

DT doesn't give a fuck (well maybe a little bit) and go hear all other djs.

Generally Twlio ended before Tunnel, one morning at the end of his sets, some peeps asked DT, "hey we're going to Junior's party, it's just round the block, why don't you come with us?" So DT went to the Tunnel. Junia saw this concurent dj in his palace, he thought "Oh shit, he's going to steel my ideas" (I assume that's what he thought, I'm not in his head.), he called the security who kicked out DT out of the club." Drama drama drama! That was funny shit!

Now I think it's forgotten, anyway Vynil and Twilo are not the same kind of clubs, DT went back to the underground and gets better and better, Junia is more and more mainstream and he's getting more and more tired. They're not on the same ground anymore (You can see that I am not a Junia fan, am I going to get flames by saying shits about Miss Vasquez?)

As long as they're not sending gun men to each other and not fighting bloodily, I love this kind of drama.

Plur,

Joël S.