Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Which night is better at EXIT Friday or Saturday.

Exit is a tad mainstream (a hell of a tad)

but its definately worth checking out-the venue is awesome...

I went once on a Saturday and once on a Friday - Saturday was mobbed and it was mainly commercial house and vocals, etc..

Friday was Slamming hard house and a little less crowded and once a month there's TRance upstairs in the Champagne room

My choice - Fridays, but it depends what your into..

I have never been on a Friday but I am willing to give it a chance.

I have been going for a while on Saturday's and I love it. It is very commercial and very vocally at times but if that is what you are into then it is for you. I was there this last Saturday (7/15) and it was really good. By far it was the best time I have had at EXIT since before Christmas. It stayed packed pretty late for EXIT and the crowd was really into it. Usually that place clears out about 4-5 and turns into a ghost town. This weekend it was still crowded at 7:30. Frankie Magz deff didn't drop the ball in my opinion. Testtos really needed to get out of there towards the end. Glad to see someone can carry that place.

My vote is for Saturday's. I am willing to give Friday's a shot as well.

exit fridays are really not commercial at all. Draper spins all hard shit and trance and not constantly throwing on the same vocal whitney houston rmx's played in every big ny club. He throws on the occasional i turn to you(which i still think is a great song) and doesn't go off on these hour and a half vocal sets like a lot of other djs in ny. Yea the crowd sucks but at least, imo, the music is good.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Definitely Saturdays over fridays. The crowd is older and the chics are hot. I can't complain 'cause last time I was there the owners nephew introduced me to the most gorgeous italian chics in the world. Exit is the hottest fuckin' club right now and everyone knows it. If you don't like it then you don't know what clubbing is about!!!