Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amusing article on E in nymag - :)0

It is indeed an amusing article......has New York had it's 'ecstacy death ' scandal yet????

when that happens the media can get really sensational!!

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

who said it was all about the moons???Not me...I know what its all about...THE MUSIC...I didn't know you are Mr. Straightedge...I guess u never fucked around with anything...and as for the coke or the cigaretts I don't do either...y the personal attack??? was the message directed to u??

wooooohoooooo everyone take a pill and relax hehe. I dont care what anyone says those moons were pure bliss in a little pill and in my entire life nothing has ever been as amazing as them - I dont care if people say "oh the best times of ur life were on drugs" ya know what - Im an NYU graduate, been living on my own for years, have had/have great jobs & wonderful relationships with my family & friends and THATS what matters not that the E makes me smile.gif the most!! Its ENHANCED my life it doesnt DEFINE IT. So screw people who say "you're escaping reality" or "you just need drugs to be happy" I know thats not true and Im secure and confident and HAPPYYYYY enought to not let any of those stupid remarks get to me.

ANYWAY --- mwah ! see ya all at twilo for PVD

Oh and whoever posted about lovin the moons email me at MissDiva19@aol.com smile.gif

Rene

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--