Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Van Dyk friday @TWILO....(click)

Guest bonzai

for $35 they should have the lasers every show,not just the anniversaries, as well as staying open til 12 instead of 9 or 10.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

PVD is great but I've got myself the TUNNEL flyer for that night which has complimenatary admission, a big lineup of djs(including girl djs) and best of all I save myself $35.

How's that for economy, TWILO?? These clubs are getting stupid overpricing everything. After a while, it's not funny.

turntable,

is the tunnel free only if you get there before 11 or something? just curious. i don't have enough money to get to PvD (i am not willing to spend $30, if he was spinnin at roseland, that's another story), and i want to check out tunnel.

any info would be great.. thanks!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

its not that you need to blame anyone, its simple economics. if they get packed for a certain event and end up having to close the doors, it means that the demand is higher than supply. so you incrementally increase the price until you get exactly the capacity crowd without not allowing people in. thats their optimal situation and thats what they'll strive for. If at 35 s&d and pvd are still attracting crowds too big for twilos to hold, they'll go even higher, trust me.

------------------

deez nuts

Originally posted by kitty19:

turntable,

is the tunnel free only if you get there before 11 or something? just curious. i don't have enough money to get to PvD (i am not willing to spend $30, if he was spinnin at roseland, that's another story), and i want to check out tunnel.

any info would be great.. thanks!

Kitty, it's free if you have the flyer between 10 and 11. Reduced thereafter. Try to get the flyer. a record shop, maybe?

p00h, methinks you are too intellectual for this board. Incremental cost analysis and the finer points of econometrics should be kept at work rather than disturbing the minds of NYC clubbers. get back to work you slacker.... biggrin.gif