Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night Clubs?

tara, PVD = Paul Van Dyk aka "The Messiah." Enough said and for those who disagree . . . tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"The certain proof that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe

is that no one has bothered to make contact with us."

Vinyl is a very mixed crowd. "Be Yourself" is the name of the party. No attitudes - a very relaxed atmosphere with people who want to dance their asses off all night long. The music is by Danny Tenaglia who is, in my opinion, one of the best dj's out there. Definitely worth checking out. DT spins until 8. By the way, Vinyl doesn't have a liquor license.

Becca

[This message has been edited by Rebecca07 (edited 07-20-2000).]

tara19 i'm going to have to agree with the vinyl idea...it's pretty much your last option. drop or blow a few and ALMOST any club is good....but u're still missin PVD.

------------------

Always chillin like a villan

Originally posted by tara19:

Thanks for the advice guys, but I have gone to LimeLight a billion times and I went to Twilo and wasn't too crazy about it. I want to try somewhere new and exciting!

Although S&D nights are definitely off the hook (the music, the music!!), the crowds & the pushing & shoving barely gives anyone space to breathe, let along get their groove on. I wasn't too crazy 'bout S&D last I was at Twilo either. But TARA,TARA,TARA, you should've been there last friday when Carl Cox was spinning! Babe, give Twilo another go at it..with PVD, crowds will gather, but he is DeFiNiteLy worth the effort! And besides, can anyone say H-O-T-T-I-E alert?!!