Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night Clubs?

Tara,

Sounds like you would be interested in the trendy scene. My friday event we allow an under 21 year old every now and the b/c many of our guests are from the modeling industry so we make exceptiions for women. If you are intersted, my friday event is at SACI. You can read about in on the club listing section of clubplanet. It's nothing like Exit or similar scenes. If you are intersted please contact me through email

Flavapromo2@aol.com.

Matthew

FLAVA Promotions Inc.

Tara...in my opinion...there's only one place to go...TWILO!! I've felt the best vibes there, met the friendliest people there, and should I even mention the greatest DJs on Earth...Sasha & Digweed, Paul van Dyk, Carl Cox, Dave Seaman, etc, etc....plus the club to boast one of the best sound systems in the WORLD!!

Twilo will be crowded till about 5am...after that its only for the hardcore...anyone know what I'm talking about...(last Sasha & Diggers, from 6am - 10am..PHENOMENAL!!!)

Peace

Tara...in my opinion...there's only one place to go...TWILO!! I've felt the best vibes there, met the friendliest people there, and should I even mention the greatest DJs on Earth...Sasha & Digweed, Paul van Dyk, Carl Cox, Dave Seaman, etc, etc....plus the club to boast one of the best sound systems in the WORLD!!

Twilo will be crowded till about 5am...after that its only for the hardcore...anyone know what I'm talking about...(last Sasha & Diggers, from 6am - 10am..PHENOMENAL!!!)

Peace

I love PVD as well...but if you're not into that scene tara, come to Tunnel...It's a new party there, so it may be good or may not be...We'll soon find out...Email or call me for list info.

------------------

For the "Absent Minded" guestlists at Exit, Aria, or Tunnel,

email me (IrvGrampa@aol.com) or call me @ 914-912-9518

Tara,

VINYL IS THE ANSWER>>>>>>

As the banner says! If you want something different, no waiting in line, no atittude, no dress code, no dramatic trancey music that is up and down up and down... just a smooth ride of the BEST real house music, not the progressive cheese most places play, then you need to check out Danny Tenaglia at Vinyl. Twilo is a great place, I love S&D, but there is no one like danny and vinyl. Its so unique in nyc, just a great vibe, friendliest people, never too crowded, and a rockin sound system. Anyone goin, hope to see you tonight!

-Adam

------------------

-