Clubplanet Nightlife Community

for all those at work right now...

How the hell does everyone post so much at work? I'm keeping like 8 windows open at once, furiously multi-tasking, and clicking into another window really fast when the boss walks past...then he leaves and i open the window up and try and type like lightning until i send it off...so what's the secret? besdies having a boss that doesn 't care...

Originally posted by human101:

How the hell does everyone post so much at work? I'm keeping like 8 windows open at once, furiously multi-tasking, and clicking into another window really fast when the boss walks past...then he leaves and i open the window up and try and type like lightning until i send it off...so what's the secret? besdies having a boss that doesn 't care...

having own office :-)

------------------

...Ph0eniX

Well . . when I have a long reply then I usually type it in word and then paste it when I'm done. But I really don't have anyone staring over my shoulder, so I'm lucky that way.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The certain proof that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe

is that no one has bothered to make contact with us."

Originally posted by djchris:

It's called fucking off and not getting caught. On top of having a T1 line and a new Dell OptiPlex GX110. Hey I'm even burning copies of CD's right now. :-)

hey hunny, where are u workin at???? i dont even have sounds here, boo friggin hoo!

Originally posted by muthaload:

I have to resort to the quick clicking on and off method. Listen for the footsteps.

my boss is pretty lenient, but sometimes i feel like im useless since i do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING sometimes. shit, i even filled out forms for free samples on www.freakyfreddies.com. for whoever that doesnt own a stick on rear view mirror, get one...its real convenient, for the boss can creep up on ya with them ballet slippies.

I'm in IT too and we get away w/the stuff nobody else is allowed to. You know, downloading mp3s and so forth. As long as we get our work done I don't think they care too much, but I do keep other windows open for quick clicking just in case.

my ass is "corporate" and also in the IT field. not only can i jack off on these msg boards, i work at Serta Mattress so i can go in the back and sleep...great way to rest up for a long night out.

Well in order to get my new job in New York (starting October) I needed to get a reference from my existing employer.....furthermore I'm in IT recruitment and my sales are on the board......so at the end of the day I'm styling!!!

Failing all that ALT-TAB between apps wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

and if you can't own your own office, work for an oblivious boss, my boss thinks i'm designing web-pages all day, yea right! haha

------------------

we are the dreamers

we are the music makers