Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what do you do the morning/after???????

Where I used to live we had an awesome kitchen with french doors and big old windows, wood panelling, lots of sun in the morning, so the morning/afternoon after a big nite out we used to set up the decks on the kitchen bench ........disco kitchen! smile.gif

it was a lot cooler when the neighbours were away wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

i'm usally out of mind by the time the sun comes up ... what i like to do is get on the subway with my balls hanging out my zipper(jus the balls) and see how long it takes someone to notice. (No joke ... i have done this before ...it fucking freaks people out) ... then i head over to poohs crib with a jar of peanut butter(extra crunchy) to get my freak on ....haha

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 07-19-2000).]

have a nice drive through the city talking about the highlights of my night,

go to a safe smoking spot, the park, the beach, or someone's house, and then spark a j.

head home, use up the last of my energy with my honey, and then proceed to pass out.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Dirtyslapper -> you're going to be over here on Monday 31st & Tuesday 1st? MOnday nite the done thing is the Lizard Lounge on Oxford Street in Darlinghurst, open til dawn, as you can expect being a monday nite the crowd is pretty out there........Tuesday nite the institution is French Dressing @ Sugar Reef on Bayswater Rd Kings Cross which has been going 11 years & is open til dawn, fashionista kinda crowd and, given it's a Tuesday, a pretty out there crowd....music and both places will be housey, with lizard lounge leaning more toward commercial and Tuesday being funkier......other options are @ http://www.threedworld.com.au/

Thurs thru Sunday are prob. better nights to go out anyways -> you can even go straight thru from Thurs nite until Tuesday morn non stop....... wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Dirtyslapper.....

There are plenty of 24 hour bars in Sydney, as for proper 'afterhours' places there are options on Fri thru Mon morning....Tuesday morning is afterhours free though chances are you'll meet people who party through Tuesday & go out Tuesday nite.....let's just say Monday night is 'industry night' and they don't just mean hospitality industry wink.gif

------------------

We usually smoke some hydro with some yokemon and take another half & 5-htp pill. I'll roll again and smoke some more until i stop rolling and just get smacked until 2-3 in the afternoon. Then I pass out until dark again.... Or I just go home with my honey and we yoke up and have sex until the afternoon then pass out until dark.... then we do it all over again the next night.... wink.gif

Dirtyslapper

drop me an email @ boa_boy@yahoo.com & I'll give u the guided tour.......why do I get the feeling I'm going to be useless @ work the next day? wink.gif

------------------