Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious@Tunnel Sat July 29 werkin the main floor

Thank god i checked my mail myself today , my mom would of freaked out if she saw this Tunnel Kurfew newsleter. (naked boys, naked boys, naked boys)

Anyway its confirmed Vicious is drawing the crowds back to Tunnel on Saturday JULY 29th. Probbaly one time event though. The Kurfew party seems to have a pretty good line up of parties each upcoming Saturday. (Killah Bunies .??? =(* on August5 .?)whatever tickles your pickle...

Make sure to check out DJ UFO (woof woof*)

Dj 126 (umm who.?)

Dj Que (I bought tapes from him before at music factory hes pretty descent) Dj J-Quest

Dj Jeff Phillips (i think he posting on this board)

Se ya all Sturday, leave all your jars in SF bring a lot of girls and positive NRG)

Peash*

ULtRa~

UFO more rave style trance.

Ravestyle trance??

Open your ears buddy, he most certainly does NOT play rave style trance music.. He plays deep, dark tech house, and some progressive/deep trance..

I know this, because he is one of my best friends.. :-)

Jeez, the false information floating around this place is ridiculous..

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

Guest clubkid77

There seems to be some confusion as to JV's mainfloor date... I know the kurfew site and mail and their flyer says july 29th. then last weekend i saw a flyer that has a listing of afterhour dj's for each sat. and on the from it said aug 19th be prepared or something to that effect. Now i have also heard JV is spinnin aug 19th, and on this particular flyer it didnt have him listed for the 29th. Wierd. As for Chicago house, i think 126 plays some. Me and Que spin alot of the deep groovy S&D style tracks, and Ill drop some harder trance, too. UFO more rave style trance.

Guest clubkid77

Well i believe he wasn't spinning his usualy style... @ Kurfew he leaned a little more towards a rave style trance. I know Que and I were talkkin about it actualy during his set that he appealing to the crowd and not playin what he would generaly play.