Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paul oakenfold

anyone know when or if he is gonna be back in ny missed him last time at roseland but i wanna see him

i love his cds (from napster) (live at home london is the greatest cd i have)

any info will be cool thanks

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

pilla,

From what I hear . . . you didn't miss much.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write,

but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

By Alvin Toffler.

I heard the same thing. He's gonna be in DC at BUZZ in August, so you might want to check that out. If you haven't been to that venue yet, get ready for a surprize. I'll try to let you know when I get some definite info (like next week sometime).

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Cholo 40...he's playing at Buzz/Sting in August??!!! Do you know what date? I'm on the Buzz e-mail list and I didn't hear anything.

Nation (the venue) is pretty big - however there's way too much light in there, and they need lasers. However, I did hear that the same people who did Twilo's sound system did Nation's as well.

Oak will be playing at the Tavern in Southhampton on 8/19...so I have heard..

I bet the tix will be 50-75 bucks though..that is a big money type place...

Personally..at this point I would not pay 50-75 cents to hear him cause he has been playing the same songs for the past year..but hey..but if you are dying to hear him..there ya go..

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

I agree, they need some more lazers in Nation. But the place is the biggest club other than Exit that I've been to. I talked to one of the promoters and the said that Oakie will be in town either in Aug. or Sept, but most likely Aug. The Aug. list hasn't come out yet, so we'll wait and see till next weekend.

Did you go to the foam party with Kimball Collins? I've been there a bunch of times, and really like the vibe there (a club with a raver vibe, hard to find without there being 12 yr. old kids there).

Were you there for Firecracker when it got shut down early? Get at me...

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Hell yeah, I love that place. There are so many ravers there, I've never seen that sort of vibe in a club before. I was there for Kimball Collins and Terry Mullan - that was an amazing night! I'd never heard Kimball Collins spin before, and man was he fuckin good. Two other nights that really stick to mind - when Tall Paul and Timo Maas spun. I think, other than Twilo, Buzz pulls in the biggest talent on the east coast (I could be totally wrong though).

We never made it into Firecracker...they shut the doors on us. We were really pissed off cuz a bunch of our friends from NYC had come down for Bad Boy Bill. Come to think of it though, its probably a good thing we didn't get in cuz it would have sucked to have gotten kicked out when we were peaking.

Sandra Collins on Sept 8!!

You come down here often?