Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE JUICEHEADS ARE COMMING! THE JUICEHEADS ARE COMMING!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming? Man, they're already here. I've never seen so many at SF this past Sat. It's getting out of hand, and really on my nerves as of late.

Oh well, they won't be around forever...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I don't want to stereo-type, but most "juice-heads" (btw, where did that word come from - I've heard meat-heads) are usually assholes at clubs. They walk around like they own the place, push people and "protect" "their" women like their lives depend on it!

Yeah, I was shocked to see a lot of these people at Twilo last Friday - SF I can understand cuz its always been like that, but Twilo?!?! I hope Sasha & Digweed this Friday has a much better vibe.

Though I've also met a few juice-heads who've been really cool.

Peace

was only a joke btw, i'm verryyyy bored at work. i got nothing against juiceheads as long as they dont bother me when i'm out. factory's always been a juicefactory, i don't know why people are just noticing it now. as far as twilo goes, i guess the popularity of the djs that show up there is growing. plus fridays in nyc are at an alltime low, not a goddamn decent party to attend. oh well, just hide your drugs and girls though!

------------------

deez nuts

thats so funny...

i was out this sat night here in lil ol' philadelphia at this club, and there was like a ton of muscle heads in their undies walking around with cowboy hats and boots... i guess i was missing something, but it was hilarious! i was in pain from laughing at them..... YeEEHaa!

"to each their own" i guess!

prolly a gay party niki, u sure seemed to enjoy it though wink.gif

Originally posted by nikilina:

thats so funny...

i was out this sat night here in lil ol' philadelphia at this club, and there was like a ton of muscle heads in their undies walking around with cowboy hats and boots... i guess i was missing something, but it was hilarious! i was in pain from laughing at them..... YeEEHaa!

------------------

deez nuts

thats so funny...

If you are talking about Shampoo, and you probably are because that was the only thing going on I really didnt see all the cowboy hats and boots. I did see a lot of guys with no shirts, but that is normal.

no it wasnt shampoo it was Babylon... Shampoo was "Diva Delite" this saturday... It was Babylon's Anniversary party.... but i was missing the connection between the naked juicers and the party.....

How was that by the way? I remember I used to go there a lot last summer but I havent been there since Halloween. I heard it really got lame as shit in there.

Babylon is crap. The sad thing is that the dance floor is bigger at Shampoo, and that's real small.

Now that Evolution is under new management (the people who own Hunka Bunka), their changes coming in Sept. should make for a much better club. Although it will still be relatively small compared to Transit, their dj connections should bring in some different talent. I can only pray!!!

But until that happens, the only place in Philly I can find myself going is Transit.

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Originally posted by cholo_40:

Babylon is crap. The sad thing is that the dance floor is bigger at Shampoo, and that's real small.

Now that Evolution is under new management (the people who own Hunka Bunka), their changes coming in Sept. should make for a much better club. Although it will still be relatively small compared to Transit, their dj connections should bring in some different talent. I can only pray!!!

But until that happens, the only place in Philly I can find myself going is Transit.

I heard about that also, I know they are not opening up till 2am now. I guess that is a good thing because nobody ever showed up till 2 anyway. I think it will always be open to 6 also. If your curious about the DJ's I know Tsettos will be there in late August. I hope they clean that place up though because it is a real shithole. Im right with you, the only places I hit in Philly are Transit and Shampoo on special occassions. The rest of philly pretty much sucks.

Originally posted by cholo_40:

I agree that the only place to go is Transit. All the other places are holes in the wall. Evolution...an excuse for a pathetic club that is about the sixe of my bedroom? Shampoo where you get nothing but people swinging around their glowsticks on 6 foot strings on the 15 foot dancefloor? Thank god i only have to deal with Philly at school b/c they need to make the club land a little more exciting

Originally posted by blondeee:

I love juiceheads - (as long as you ignore their personalities... hehe)

You want juice - go to Tempts!!!

leave it to blondeeez nutts to tell you about the juice heads, shes got a 15 page manual on them.

can you say sutanon shruken nut lover???

i agree babylon blows, but my friend is an owner of the club so i have to do my friendly deed and show up sometimes...

i am over shampoo... and transit it too hot and cracked out for me on most nights.

the 5th element was suppose to open where gotham was, but shampoo stopped them, how i dont know... we need a new club around here.

Originally posted by blondeee:

hahahahahaha - He MAY know me...

unfortunaley i do , but lets keep it secret wouldn't want to cramp my style know would ya?

p.s. while you at tempts sat night staring at the juiceheads, i will be that guy "dancing" you know, where the focal point will be right?!!!

lesson1

real always beats fake!!!