Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ClubNYC Meetup @ Vinyl on Friday!

It seems like there is going to be a meetup @ Vinyl this Friday. Whomever plans on being there around 2am, meet at the main bar.

If you plan to meetup, please leave your post here with who you are, what you think you'll be wearing (something to identify yourself), and what time you think we should meet if not 2am.

Can't wait to meet you guys and dance my ass off!!!

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Oh, I forgot. I'm 6'1", Latino male (although I don't really look it), black hair, and will be wearing all black with my girl (slicked back hair). I'll see you all then.

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I'll be there - wearing a fetching tweed suit, deerstalker hat and some sensible shoes. oh and I'll have my knitting with me.

or maybe 'dirtyslapper' written in black marker on my forehead.

see you there....

shamrock - why won't you be all in green?

anyone up for snackies before? Someplace chill. My usual strategy is to arrive unfashionable early becuase I hate lines and the crush of the not-quite-diehard crowd which is prevalent around 1-2am....but last weekend that did me in, and I had to leave early cause i was worn out.

So for the official meetup spot, here it is:

@ VINYL AT 2AM AT THE MAIN BAR. EVERYONE POST WHAT THEY'LL BE WEARING SO WE KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR.

I'll be wearing a black vneck and black pants, spiked black hair. I'll be with my girl (I have no idea what she's wearing, but her hair will most likely be slicked back).

Also, I'm down for chillin before somewhere. I'll be at the Donkey show until 10:30, so I'm up for anything after that. Let me know whoever has any ideas.

------------------

Live life every day as if it were your last!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

I'm up for whatever (snacks before or meetup @2am), just point me in the direction of the party. lol...don't know what i'll be wearing though, have to fill you in on that one tomorrow... outtahere.gif

[This message has been edited by shannah (edited 07-27-2000).]

PS i know a few of you emailed me to be put on a list, if anyone else needs/wants reduced admission, just email me at the below address...

Your Gonna Reap, Reap, Reap What You Sow

MAC

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

I'll be there. And just so everyone will recognise me I'll be in my new bright red Space, Ibiza t-shirt that I got when I saw Danny play there a few weeks back. biggrin.gif

And I'm 6'4" and skinny so I'm easy to pick out.

JohnB